Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Your views on how we should crush bl

Your views smile.gif Play nicely kids, we dont want to get too ruff.

Personally i would like to drop him by chopper into the middle of New York city and see how long he lasts. tounge.gif

hmmmm how about the bloodgang  confused.gif

We should give him an all American trial by jury, and sentence him to life without parole, and let him get to know Bubba down in cell block 3.

This thread is pretty dumb, by the way.

lol thats why i created it.... i wanted to make a thread that became really popular like the stunt thread... but i had no idea what to say...

If someone wants to lock it then fine, i dont mind...

BTW i thought it was cell 7? lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 28 2002,22:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This thread is pretty dumb, by the way.<span id='postcolor'>

It mannaged to attract a reply from you tounge.gif

I think we shouldnt kill him. We should catch him and sell him on ebay.

Sentence him to life of whatching corny American soap programes, and listning to George Bushes voice.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Aug. 28 2002,22:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sentence him to life of whatching corny American soap programes, and listning to George Bushes voice.<span id='postcolor'>

OHHHHH, Christ! Right in the balls!!!

ouch that gotta hurt.... Hey hang on

I thought it was a girl? confused.gif

i would love to torture him with a mirror

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Aug. 29 2002,07:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif4--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 28 2002,22wow.gif4)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This thread is pretty dumb, by the way.<span id='postcolor'>

It mannaged to attract a reply from you tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol, I was trying to inject a little intelligence into the thread smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Aug. 29 2002,07:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sentence him to life of whatching corny American soap programes, and listning to George Bushes voice.<span id='postcolor'>

cruel and unusual punishment. wow.gif

another kind would be making him watch Britney spears and nsync and rest of the boybands almost whole day.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Aug. 29 2002,07:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Personally i would like to drop him by chopper into the middle of New York city and see how long he lasts. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

WIth or without his AK47?

I think that the girls of "Sex in the city" and people like them could not

possibly hurt him..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Aug. 29 2002,07:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Aug. 29 2002,07:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Personally i would like to drop him by chopper into the middle of New York city and see how long he lasts.  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

WIth or without his AK47?

I think that the girls of "Sex in the city" and people like them could not

possibly hurt him..<span id='postcolor'>

sex and the city....

and yeah, sometimes pleasure can be a pain and torture too wink.gif

just put him in a subway with all the druggies, single mom, foreigners and HIV addicts.(guess whose comment this was! )

if you don't understand my point in above comment, i'm trying to show how the person who made comment is biased, just like bin Laden.

or send bin Laden to LA and make him see all the womena wearing almost nothing, and crush him with silicon implants. you can't spell Laden without LA! biggrin.gif

Just seeing all the women wearing almost nothing would offend him to death i would think confused.gif