Sign in to follow this  
Larrow

Please HOTFIX the DebugConsole when fixed

This issue 16080 made it through into the stable build v1.06.

Please Devs can we have a HOTFIX for this when fixed as it makes the DebugConsole a PIA to use at the moment and is going to drive me crazy pretty quickly especially if we have to wait 2-3 weeks till next update. :(

Placed in the scripting forum 1. as a plead for a hotfix 2. to bring to the attention of other scripters.

i actually prefer that the debug console gets cleared out everytime I open it (I always code on a notepad and just copy paste on the console), but we all have different tastes.

i actually prefer that the debug console gets cleared out everytime I open it (I always code on a notepad and just copy paste on the console), but we all have different tastes.
Really , so if you have a script running that places a variable on something and you want to check what it holds every 30 seconds you, open escape menu, copy code, paste code, go back to game do something , open escape menu, copy code, paste code, repeat? So much easier that its just there, open menu , go back in game , open menu, repeat.

Aye we all have different ways of working.

it's bug, wip on fix
I realise its a bug and that the fix is still WIP, was just hoping (nay pleading :D ) that when fixed we could get a hotfix rather than having to wait a couple of weeks till next stable patch. :D pretty pretty please, ill give you a cookie Dwarden

Really , so if you have a script running that places a variable on something and you want to check what it holds every 30 seconds you, open escape menu, copy code, paste code, go back to game do something , open escape menu, copy code, paste code, repeat? So much easier that its just there, open menu , go back in game , open menu, repeat.

Aye we all have different ways of working.

I realise its a bug and that the fix is still WIP, was just hoping (nay pleading :D ) that when fixed we could get a hotfix rather than having to wait a couple of weeks till next stable patch. :D pretty pretty please, ill give you a cookie Dwarden

I tend to use oneachframe to check for var changes. I am used to have the arma in window mode next to my notepad++ and have no problem CTRL+Ving everytime i need to run something. But anyway, everyone has their own methods and preferences.