Sign in to follow this  
rip31st

Buldozer won't run viewer after last A3 update

Any ideas?

DTA folder on P: and A3 folder is up to date and all paths are in their proper places. I also deleted the DTA folder and let steam redownload it. ArmA3 works fine by itself, just can't get the viewers to launch in Visitor3 or Oxygen. Also check to see if DX11 was the latest version and up to date and it is.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVideoOptions/PPSSAOQuality/Disabled.needsDX11'.

Warning Message: '/' is not a value

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVideoOptions/PPSSAOQuality/Normal.needsDX11'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVideoOptions/PPSSAOQuality/High.needsDX11'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVideoOptions/PPSSAOQuality/VeryHigh.needsDX11'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVideoOptions/PPSSAOQuality/Normal.needsDX11'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVideoOptions/PPSSAOQuality/Disabled.needsDX11'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVideoOptions/PPSSAOQuality/High.needsDX11'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVideoOptions/PPSSAOQuality/VeryHigh.needsDX11'.

I haven't done the A3 moding/folder thing myself so can't help.

But are you running the arma3 exe as the viewer? If so you usually (for some ArmA2 patches) have to build new depbo'ed dta, bin and something else (sorry, can't remember) folders from the cored game, into your P: drive, to get Bulldozer working again.

..... Worried. Will the new, coming, ArmA3 tools install destroy my ArmA2 tool setup ....... REALLY hope not.

Yeah I've done that. I had it working before. thx though

Figured it out! Failed to copy the bin and core folder directly to the root P:drive. had them in the dta folder.

I had the same errors and copied the appropriate core and bin to their folders on p: drive, however now I am getting an error about shaders mixmatched. My bulldozer will not load up now, is there anything else we need to copy over from A3 to make it work with the new A3 Oxygen??