Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

New amazing operation flashpoint resistance

This mission is probably my bestest one yet!

It is also something entirely different, incorporating RPG and Adventure elements to create a tense atmosphere suitable for participating in the eternal fight of Good vs. Evil!!!

You can get it here.

Enjoy everyone biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Lol, "Bullshit. And you, what are you meant to be, some kind of fairy? Bullshit, you look like the lady at the gas station." biggrin.gif

"Ooh i think i should check out that mysterious looking light, its only 00:20 and everyones disappeared! I dont think its wierd at all!"

Where are those bloody fairies too?

tounge.gif PEACE

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GAMEER_77 @ Aug. 26 2002,21:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Ooh i think i should check out that mysterious looking light, its only 00:20 and everyones disappeared! I dont think its wierd at all!"

Where are those bloody fairies too?

tounge.gif PEACE<span id='postcolor'>

Well, its meant to be an Army Camp, thats why its weird wink.gif

If all else fails, its weird 'cos John says so, hmmkay wink.gif

He obviously expects to see someone, and no one's there.

So there tounge.gif

Now go find them fairies wink.gif

Fixed version is up smile.gif

Thread cleansed to stay on topic smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Aug. 27 2002,15:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thread cleansed to stay on topic smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Would you consider using this as your briefing pic?

cc33.jpg

this is one seriosuly good mission, congrats m8 smile.gif

Love it smile.gif - scary as well smile.gif the intro scene is cool - made me jump as I had the volume full up cos I couldn't hear them talking and then ... well you know smile.gif

There is sound? i heard no sound. sad.gif Just some freaky music which im sure no-one has ever heard of. wink.gif

Funny mission man. Waaaaaaaaayyyyyy takin the fun out of all these spooky crap stuff. tounge.gif

wow.gif PEACE

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GAMEER_77 @ Aug. 28 2002,00:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There is sound? i heard no sound. sad.gif Just some freaky music which im sure no-one has ever heard of. wink.gif

Funny mission man. Waaaaaaaaayyyyyy takin the fun out of all these spooky crap stuff. tounge.gif

wow.gif PEACE<span id='postcolor'>

Well, there is no talking, if that is what you meant smile.gif I do have some wolves and stuff like that though smile.gif

And yes, it was indeed my intention to take the piss out of all that horror stuff wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oppenheimer @ Aug. 27 2002,22:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">this is one seriosuly good mission, congrats m8 smile.gif

Love it smile.gif - scary as well smile.gif the intro scene is cool - made me jump as I had the volume full up cos I couldn't hear them talking and then ... well you know smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Thank you very much smile.gif

mad.gif Stupid freaky effects. I was just driving away from the wise man when it started looking freaky, so as I watched it I just happened to unfortunately slam into a rock and screw up the steering on my jeep completely. Arggh....Otherwise, great mission! Now I just gotta figure out where he's talking about, those I already have a guess to where he wants me to go.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Moriv @ Aug. 28 2002,00:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">mad.gif  Stupid freaky effects. I was just driving away from the wise man when it started looking freaky, so as I watched it I just happened to unfortunately slam into a rock and screw up the steering on my jeep completely. Arggh....Otherwise, great mission! Now I just gotta figure out where he's talking about, those I already have a guess to where he wants me to go.<span id='postcolor'>

There's a few cars hidden here and there in a few towns, including the one near the Wise Man smile.gif

Ah Yes, the Wise man isn't very good with words. What he says is quite ambiguous.

confused.gif Losssttttt. Stupid vague wise man. I get in police car, I get shot at, so i drive halfway around the island, have a near death experience with a vacant bus, and I've ended up at the airfield with an abandoned Cesna...I'm lost. sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Moriv @ Aug. 28 2002,01:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">confused.gif Losssttttt. Stupid vague wise man. I get in police car, I get shot at, so i drive halfway around the island, have a near death experience with a vacant bus, and I've ended up at the airfield with an abandoned Cesna...I'm lost. sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What did the wise man tell you?

Go to where warriors would meet and go on adventures, or something of the sort. My first guess was the Army Camp, though when I went there I got nothin'. mad.gif Then I figured, people can go on adventures from an Airport, so I headed there for the heck of it. Now I got me a plane, and no clue to where I'm s'posed to be.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Moriv @ Aug. 28 2002,01:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Go to where warriors would meet and go on adventures, or something of the sort. My first guess was the Army Camp, though when I went there I got nothin'.  mad.gif Then I figured, people can go on adventures from an Airport, so I headed there for the heck of it. Now I got me a plane, and no clue to where I'm s'posed to be.<span id='postcolor'>

Not simply warriors smile.gif

ANCIENT warriors smile.gif

Ancient = very very old warriors smile.gif

Army Camp wasn't a bad idea, but you got the time wrong smile.gif

wow.gif Now it comes to me. Aha! But...who'se to say those old warriors didn't live in log cabins by the lake? tounge.gif Huh huh huh?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Moriv @ Aug. 28 2002,02:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif Now it comes to me. Aha! But...who'se to say those old warriors didn't live in log cabins by the lake? tounge.gif  Huh huh huh?<span id='postcolor'>

Because those log cabins look like they are brand new, and not centuries old tounge.gif

Besides, its supposed to be a bit like an adventure wink.gif I used to spend hours and hours wandering around aimlessly in Monkey Island, trying to figure out what to do smile.gif

One word; Renovation. wink.gif

Now I just got to find some ruins, I suppose. confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Moriv @ Aug. 28 2002,02:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">One word; Renovation. wink.gif

Now I just got to find some ruins, I suppose.  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Should be easy, a great MP mission is located just there smile.gif

sad.gif Yeah...but i'm all the way at the airfield..hrm. That Cesna may just prove useful. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Moriv @ Aug. 28 2002,02:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sad.gif Yeah...but i'm all the way at the airfield..hrm. That Cesna may just prove useful. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Just don't break it confused.gif

sad.gif I'm not that bad of a pilot....

Well...maybe I am.. confused.gif

But i'm gonna ditch it mid air anyway, and be damn glad I always have a magical parachute with me. I hope. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Moriv @ Aug. 28 2002,02:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sad.gif I'm not that bad of a pilot....

Well...maybe I am.. confused.gif

But i'm gonna ditch it mid air anyway, and be damn glad I always have a magical parachute with me. I hope.  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

If you do that, you won't be able to complete the mission sad.gif

You need it sad.gif

wow.gif Ahh..erm...Houston, we have a problem. Dernit.