Sign in to follow this  
simon1279

I'm looking for weapon 3D modeler

Hi all, i'm looking for a 3D modeler to make weapons for my retexture addon called Italian Armed Forces, released here on these forums, i'd like to add to my units the Beretta RX4 storm , the Beretta ARX160, the Benelli MR1 Carbine and the MAAR sniper rifle, if someone can help me please contact me here, or PM me

thanx in advance for your attention and your help

kind regards

Simon

I may be interested! Would you be the one dealing with the Weapon configs and Dealing with all the O2 stuff? Because I've spent so much time doing that I'm just burnt out on that... :P

I may be interested! Would you be the one dealing with the Weapon configs and Dealing with all the O2 stuff? Because I've spent so much time doing that I'm just burnt out on that... :P

i have no problems at all with config, oxygen i can give it a try

many thanx for your answer

Okay, I'd be fine getting it into oxygen sizing it and getting the textures right for you at least.... well I mind as well do it all since its not much more... hahah. I'll do one weapon and see how long it takes me just doing 1 hi and low poly LOD. What would you like me to do first? Add me on steam zachgibson222!

Okay, I'd be fine getting it into oxygen sizing it and getting the textures right for you at least.... well I mind as well do it all since its not much more... hahah. I'll do one weapon and see how long it takes me just doing 1 hi and low poly LOD. What would you like me to do first? Add me on steam zachgibson222!

i'm adding you to steam but i need to say a big thank you here on these forums

thank you very much for your kind help

We're looking for the same weapon ;)

Any chance to share the p3d of the arx160?

Edited by Giallustio

Gahhh! I'll make that first since both of you want it! :D I'll do my best! Although I may try and finish my M4 first. I'll post it on here so you can at least get an idea of what my skill level is! If you ever saw my UMP from my weapon guide you might have noticed it wasn't amazing. I'm putting much more effort into this M4 and I hope to improve my texture skill :)

Edited by zachgibson22