Sign in to follow this  
PelicanDynasty

Editing Downloaded Missions

I know there are some other threads on this, but I still can't understand it. I need it because when I play Abandoned Armies, I spawn with no weapon(so if you've had that happen a fix for it is appreciated)

But in general it's something I want to do for a lot of missions but can't figure out.

I know there are some other threads on this, but I still can't understand it. I need it because when I play Abandoned Armies, I spawn with no weapon(so if you've had that happen a fix for it is appreciated)

But in general it's something I want to do for a lot of missions but can't figure out.

Hi,

Welcome to the forums.

First of all you need to de-pbo the mission which turns it into a folder structure. There are lots of unpbo/depbo utilties around to do this.

Second move the newly created folder to the users\(your profile name\missions (or mpmissions) directory in your OFP folder. Now you can open the mission in the mission editor within the game.

Happy to be here :)

Anyway, I managed to open the .pbo and put it in the \profile\missions folder and booted up the editor and got a CTD. No message though.

Edit: Nevermind, I did it. Had to decrypt it first. Thanks for the help mate.

Edited by PelicanDynasty