Sign in to follow this  
life1s

campaign

Sometime this October. No more detailed info at this time.

I wish BIS wouldn't waste their time with a campaign. At least not yet.

I wish that you would understand that mission creators work on creating missions. Bugfixing and Engine development is made by other guys.

when will the campaign be availaible???

The developers will give us exact details soon. Check the Arma 3 social media channels and their website for news. Also check the Arma 3 NEWs forum section for updates regarding the game.

I wish that you would understand that mission creators work on creating missions. Bugfixing and Engine development is made by other guys.

Indeed.

I will now close this thread, as the issue has been addressed and no further discussion is necessary.

Also please take note that your thread title is a little vague and brakes forum rule numero 21:

§21) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first.

Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.

Please consider the above whenever creating a new thread :)

Thank you for your interest.

With respect,

Maio