Sign in to follow this  
Der Regulator

DayZ Epoch dedicated server - CA_dubbing_counterattack not found

I need help guys.

(ArmA 2 is installed via Steam, all other servers like warfare, takistan life and island life run fine)

We are trying to set up a dedicated DayZ Epoch server and on starting it, it gives the error message "Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_Dubbin_Counterattack' ".

The server continues to start up on pressing OK (the console starts up) but it never shows up on any server list and is not reachable by BEC or direct IP connects on arma2.

I googled it and found out that it is related to Combined Operations - when we run other servers which need CO though, they all run fine. We included the original arma2-addons folder into the OA addons folder.

The batchfile running the actual server makes use of the beta files, we also included ALL the addons in the /expansions/beta/expansions/addons folder...

on further notice, a buddy of mine running a test instance on his local computer works fine.

We checked all the files and their integrety files twice, the error seems not to be caused by dayz/epoch itself.

System specs:

Windows Webserver 2008

8x 2,4 GHz AMD Operon blabla

32 GB DDR3 RAM

2 TB HDD

@Der Regulator - it maybe worth asking over at the Epoch Website (http://dayzepoch.com/) or the Days Forums (http://dayzmod.com/forum/)

Also did that but as I said, the problem seems to rather be on Combined Operations.

Added info: I also freshly reinstalled ArmA in the following order: ArmA 2 - Operation Arrowhead - OA Beta - then adding the needed modfiles.

hmm.... that is a DayZ pbo file if I'm not mistaken? If I google "CA_Dubbin_Counterattack" I get a ton of results.. most of which point to not starting Arma2OA server as combined operations (A2 plus A2OA). I'd say start A2 and A2OA once to get registry entries but that should not be required for running arma2oaserver.exe