Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Beating around the Bush

well, your new idiotic comrade started to talk about how great US of A was and started going insane, so we thought we'd do some nice things by going along with it biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well, your new idiotic comrade started to talk about how great US of A was and started going insane, so we thought we'd do some nice things by going along with it <span id='postcolor'>

No worse than you guys. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Be nice now boys <span id='postcolor'>

We sure will be...... wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gadzoo @ Aug. 24 2002,02:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Where do I start with you brainwashed, get my news from Dan Rather, believe all the crap the liberal media and educators have falsely crammed down your throat, blind as a bat morons?

After 8 miserable years of Billy boy and Algore....

bla, bla. bla....

etc.<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

This has got to be the funniest post I've read in months!

I never thought people like this were for real, but now that I see it, so many things sudenly make sense.

Another thing I dont get is, liberals and conservatives are convinced that the other is on a mission to bring down the country. I wish theyd figure it out that we are in this boat together, and paddling in opposite directions will only get us nowhere fast. I apologize for mixing metaphors there lol, its kind of late here.

Nonetheless, that's a brilliant way of putting it Tex.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"We're all in the same boat, paddling in opposite directions."<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">love it. He came in here picking fights, and now he has performed a vanishing act. Fun.<span id='postcolor'>

Me? I was playing OFP, and then I went to sleep. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gadzoo @ Aug. 24 2002,02:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Where do I start with you brainwashed, get my news from Dan Rather, believe all the crap the liberal media and educators have falsely crammed down your throat, blind as a bat morons?

After 8 miserable years of Billy boy and Algore, my garbage man would have a better president than them.  Thank God our system of electing people by electoral votes came through and George Bush was elected.  If you don't understand the process, or why we elect our presidents with the electoral college, then go back to school.

Fact: there are more trees in North America now than there were 100 years ago.  Believe it!!

The beautiful thing about a tree is what you make out of it.

An old and somewhat true saying that if your not a liberal at age 21, you have no heart.  If your not a conservative by age 30, you have no brain.  Looks like most of you are under 30 so we'll give you a little break.

I personally am proud to have George W. Bush as my president.  He is a man of honor and integrity.  No he doesn't speak with a Bill Clinton, "I feel your pain", "I did not have sex etc etc etc" crap we heard for eight years, but he speaks the truth and I for one believe in him.

Would you rather Algore in charge of our country?  Have you read any of his blabbering nonsense in his book "earth in the balance?"  Save me.  If he had his way he would ban the internal combustion engine.  I don't care to walk.

If you don't like Rush Limbaugh, you have never listened to him.  10 minutes doesn't cut it.  Thank God we have someone that speaks for the rest of us out here.  It helps even out the lies and BS that Dan Rather, Peter Perfect Jennings, James Carvell, Bill and Hillary, Tom Daschel, Ted Kennedy, Peta, NOW, The Sierra Club, The Baldwin brothers, Julia Roberts, Rosie O'Donell, Hollywood in general and all the other sick and twisted liberal nuts that are saying that will ruin this country.  I could go on.

It's funny how so many responses on this thread are on one hand putting down the politics of this country, and in the same breath quotes like "I have better things to do with my time" than to listen or read about what is going on in this country.  If you aren't informed on the goings on in the land, you are doomed to fail.  Ignorance is no excuse.

I know this will light a fire under many an ass.  The great thing about this country is the ability to speak your mind.  I doubt I will respond back to what I believe will be a flurry of backlash to my response. I find it impossible to reason with a liberal mind. So have at it.  I am comfortable with, and proud to have "W" as my president.

God Bless America and God Bless President George W. Bush<span id='postcolor'>

Wobble...?

Is...is that you...?

Bush wants to protect nature? Oh my god, what's next?

This is scary... i wonder what he's really planning to do...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 24 2002,15:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">love it. He came in here picking fights, and now he has performed a vanishing act. Fun.<span id='postcolor'>

Me? I was playing OFP, and then I went to sleep. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Not you bro. In fact, you always seem to outlast me in our arguments, whether its because I need sleep, or have to go run errands

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 24 2002,12:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wish he had not left! There was only a handful tha agreed with me.<span id='postcolor'>

A handfull? Wow, you got quite an upgrade tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 24 2002,12:53)

I wish he had not left! There was only a handful tha agreed with me.

A handfull? Wow, you got quite an upgrade <span id='postcolor'>

I know!

haha, this thread really makes me laugh smile.gif

There truly are some twisted minds among us.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">haha, this thread really makes me laugh

There truly are some twisted minds among us.<span id='postcolor'>

You sure are right. biggrin.gif