laxentis

Polish Armed Forces Mod

If I want to use this with ALiVE then what will name that I use be for the factions?

Any plans for a sound fix from the boot camp update? Just wondering. Its a pain that BI had to change it all.

Yup, there are plans for an update. How about now?

I was kinda hoping for releasing 0.3, but the team did let me down big this time (it's been 8 months since I've received anything new, and silly me was still keeping the hopes up).

Anyway, here is the link for version 0.2b - the "better late than never" bootcamp fix (and some ballistics changes in the sniper rifles'):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7978173/%40ACC_PAF.rar

If I want to use this with ALiVE then what will name that I use be for the factions?

If you're asking for the classname of the faction, it is "ACC_PL" (sans quotation marks).

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

=================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (laxentis) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Yup, there are plans for an update. How about now?

I was kinda hoping for releasing 0.3, but the team did let me down big this time (it's been 8 months since I've received anything new, and silly me was still keeping the hopes up).

Anyway, here is the link for version 0.2b - the "better late than never" bootcamp fix (and some ballistics changes in the sniper rifles'):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7978173/%40ACC_PAF.rar

If you're asking for the classname of the faction, it is "ACC_PL" (sans quotation marks).

Ask and you shale receive. Thanks man love the mod :)

Would be great if the Uniforms have more than 2kg space for items. Any chance to fix that? Cause 2kg is not really much in my opinion^^

Would be great if the Uniforms have more than 2kg space for items. Any chance to fix that? Cause 2kg is not really much in my opinion^^

Okay: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7978173/acc_cargoPants.rar

Quick fix for now (just switch the pbos for those). This change will make into the next release of the mod.

Edited by laxentis

Hi! Did you fix that there are two Zafir MGs available in game while using your mod? One of them is a base weapon for UKM, it weighs nothing and some scopes doesn't work on it. You should set scope to 0 :)

Is there a plan to update this mod for the current marksman dlc features? Love playing as Poland and this is the best mod for it :)

Sorry to revive this ancestral thread, but i'm trying to look for this mod, i need it to run a scenario, i can't find it anywhere, just dead links.

Please help.

Thank you!