Sign in to follow this  
Eraser-pt

Very trcinky thing about entering vehicles...

Well i making a mission where in the beggining you enter a hummvee take a ride and meet with a lieutenant and after a bit of chat you join his platoon that will be me (private) and the lieutenant and he tells me to get in in the humvee has a driver fine...

THe command will be John AssignAsDriver Hummvee and i will need to associate a get in waypoint LOL easy but the problem is that is already a waypoint get in on hummvee from the begin!

So my question is: How can i put two wayspoints "get in" in the same vehicle? (drag a new waypoint dont work lol tried that ;P, need to make a double click on the hummvee)

So are you saying that there is already a "Get In" waypoint when you start the mission, but you only want the waypoint to show up after he tells you to get in?

You could have a trigger which is activated at the proper time. Put a condition in it that is linked to the ending of the conversation, i.e. ChatOver or something like that.

In the OnActivation for the trigger have:

John AssignAsDriver HummVee

[John] OrderGetIn True

This way you don't need to use a waypoint for that.

i'm not really clear on what you mean by having 2 getin waypoints. Are you also trying to get the officer to get in?

Nop you miss understand me... what i mean is that when i make a mission i put a waypoint to get in the hummvee and after when i get to my objective get out the hummvee go talk with the lieutenant and he order me to get in the same vehicle again.

My question is:

How can i put two get in waypoints in mission editor on the same vehicle? (another thing when i enter the vehicle, the lieutenant will enter too)

Use the setwaypoint command (not sure of the spelling), search for it in the command ref.

If you don't know some basic scripting, now is a good time to start.

RED

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (D.murphy man @ Aug. 22 2002,20:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">or if u need to put 2 way points ova one thing just hold down shift<span id='postcolor'>

OMG tounge.gif

Its always something so simple that helps BIGTIME!!

dont know if it helped the thread starter, but that helped me!

THX wink.gif