Sign in to follow this  
Duke_of_Ray

Iraq dares u.s. to wage ground war!

Fuck you guys, Im telling you, we shouldnt even THINK about steamrolling Iraq. Not because we cant, but because we have no reason to.

"Other nations spy on the U.S. you don't see us kicking out every chinese looking person out do you ?"

If they had access to military installations, like the UN inspectors did, I am sure they would be kicked out. Or more.

"Spying on what though ? On their chemical weapons ? I don't think the CIA really care about what iraq has as in weapons ,tanks ,and planes.So if they was just spying on his chemical weapons.I truly don't see the problem."

I wish you would actually bother to check up on things before commenting or stating this or that. They were placing devices, like Ralph said, but also tasked with tracking down potential hiding places for Saddam. And then you wonder why he doesn't want them around. Its called "survival instinct".

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (billytran @ Aug. 22 2002,21:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Aug. 22 2002,03wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Should America, Britain and France go and help Russia with its war in Chechnya since Russia saved their arses in WW2?

And not just a biased statement, If Russia hadnt had most of the German Armed forces attacking it, the war for the other Allies could have gone very diffrent.<span id='postcolor'>

How does that translate into Russia saving America's asses?  By that same logic you could say America save Russia's ass because if America wasn't in it then the Germans could have commited almost all of their forces to the Eastern front.<span id='postcolor'>

because russia faced 80% of the axis forces. where as the allies faced 20% on the wester front.

in case nobody noticed it, iraq has the support of the most country's in the region. the us of a and there allies had saudi arabia as a base for their jets in gw I.

1.Saudi doesn't allow any Us of a jet or army stationing for attacking Iraq now. So there's got to be a large landing.

Since nobody supports the usa in there invasion, they have to ship from usa itself= this is gonna be a nasty affair.

2.Attack iraq= mess with the middle east=no oil for europe.

And iraq has mig 29's. They hide them during the first gulf war. But i 'm not sure abouth the mig 15's

I think I better close this before emotions get too heated up and someone says something they shouldn't have said smile.gif