Sign in to follow this  
bardosy

Chesty Puller campaign recreation for Arma 3.

I'm working on the 3rd mission a while. It's not soo easy as the first two missions, because I missed to realize the distance between the start and the objective. I want it long, but not so long as there is in the map. Well, now I have add more fight to not be boring in this mission. And this is a lot testing and working again and again.

Anyway the concept was to follow the first to missions' tradition, and it's based on my other campaign: Op Migthy Justice... :)

Just came back from a long Arma hiatus and gotten Arma3, Bardosy, any full campaign releases from you so far? Tks buddy

Hey bardosy just played your your original Arma2 campaign last week, and now I have the direct comparison. I would appreciate to have you do the whole campaign, because I have to say this: With the new CQB AI that Arma3 is featuring, the first mission (Mazi beachhead) was twice as good as the ArmA2 one, and the A2 one was already good! Great job on this one!

Hi Mathias!

Thanks for the feedback. Honestly I renamed this campaign for 'Persian Tale'. Because I recreate the other missions from other campaigns of mine... :) And unfortunately I stopped to work on it after 4th mission. You can check the finished missions here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?167114-SP-Campaign-Persian-Tale-Iranian-combined-arms-by-bardosy

OFFTOPIC: We just organize the photos of old vacations and I found the picture of us (you and me) in the pub next to the Danube. And one of our friend plan to bike again on Donauradweg and they invite me... Tempting, but unfortunately I have a lot of work and I'm getting fat and fat so I'm not sure I will go, but who knows. ;)

Hey bardosy,

thanks for the heads up, so I will play the most up to date campaign. Offtopic: A long bike ride is the best help against body fat ;). Let me know if you do it and we can grab a meal and some Almdudler again!