Sign in to follow this  
bardosy

How to fire Ababil (fixed wing drone) weapon?

How can I fire from script the Ababil launcher?

I mean, in ArmA2 this line fired the A10 bombs:

_plane fire "BombLauncherA10";

What is the string for Ababil? Or where can I found those classnames for other weapons? And why moderators let people to write bullshits in classname topic, if the name said "no conversation"? It's almost impossible to find anything.

"GBU12BombLauncher" is the weapon the CAS Ababil has. "missiles_SCALPEL" is the weapon the standard Ababil has.

You can find these in the Config Viewer in the client. Click the Gear icon to open up the Spendid Config Viewer. At the very bottom double click CfgVehicles. That will open and scroll the list on the left down to the vehicle section. Scroll down till you see O_UAV_02_F or O_UAV_02_CAS_F. Click on one of those to populate the section on the right. Scroll down on the right side till you see the weapons = {}; entry which would show which weapons the vehicle has. Look for magazines = {}; to see which mags it carries.

Many, many thanks kylania!!!! I will check it afternoon.

Thanks. I'm too old and my old, bad habits hardly change. When I edited missions for OFP, I always kept open lot of files: command reference, classname lists... etc. But of course, it's much easier if the editor contains these references. ;) BTW, command reference is available from the Editor?

Don't think so, no.

And there's really nothing wrong with having all those vital browser-windows open. ;) (then again, maybe I have carried the same habbit over from OFP ^^)

I usually switch ArmA to windowed-mode when I have to look things up or to change some scripts on the fly.