Sign in to follow this  
unzubaru

I've paid £40 for this game...

Hi,

I'd like to know when more content will be released. This includes weapons. Frankly I'm quite disgusted with the amount of weapons added in this game.

But I'd like to also add -: LOVE THE POLISH! Absolutely love the polish, the game shines more than a gay mans rectum.

Back to complaining, this game has no weapons. It has about 10 vehicles and no campaign. Frankly, I don't care about the campaign, but in a Military Simulator, in which I want to feel (and you want me too, to) like I'm a soldier, finding the same 4 types of shitty assault rifle doesn't seem all that real to me Bohemia.

So where is the content? Or are you gonna bring out a new expansion with a campaign and 3 new weapons and charge me another £20 just to play it?

I hope more weapons are included in the free expansions, and considering you're making them up (So fanboi's can't say "Waaagghh it's hard to get copyright") it shouldn't REALLY be that hard to maybe put 2 content designers on making weapons?

Don't make this beautiful fkin' cake a lie bro's....thankyou plz

Please don't breed.

Your post is immature, insulting, without constructive criticism and all of this could've been answered if you searched for a minute.

Again, in case you missed it. Don't breed. Never. Ever.

Hello OP.

Ignoring the analogy you made regarding the game polish, BI have promised more content, we just have to wait and see.

There is also a thread covering release content.

As for the rest of you lads, if you consider a post to be out of line use the report function.

Closed.