Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

The 2 schoolgirls dead

Did you BTW hear about the man who was fishing from Thames, and he got

a piranha?

So, just throw the man to Thames. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Aug. 19 2002,11:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did you BTW hear about the man who was fishing from Thames, and he got a piranha?<span id='postcolor'>

Of course! Beefeaters. tounge.gif

Well, we either go with a slow painful death, I think that should go down to been made lab rats, that way they are productive in their pain, or we give them lots of nice isolation........ 50 years with not seeing another soul, that would be a recipe to send them barmy.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Aug. 19 2002,10:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Aug. 19 2002,11:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did you BTW hear about the man who was fishing from Thames, and he got a piranha?<span id='postcolor'>

Of course! Beefeaters. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hey! Whatch ya language tounge.gif

m0000000000000

I dont eat beef so youll have to excuse me from that claim*prepares for verbal assualt from Tex*