Sign in to follow this  
Speederr

Low FPS

there is no cpu that can give you that at this point its due to all the AI's that is messing up the fps badly. less AI = more fps. they should seriously figure out something els with the AI so the fps can be more stable then low 15-25 fps kinda hard to play the game at close range without loseing to AI cause of slowness in the game. You will just have to wait for the devs to wake up someday to fix the most importen issue in the game.

Spec

AMD FX-8350 4ghz.. 4.2ghz turbo

Gigabyte GTX670 1058mhz core clock.. 1175mhz core clock turbo

12gb 1333mhz ram

2tb sata harddrive

psu 750W

windows 7 ultimate 64bit

Not ATM for everyone ... Alpha was much better for me.

Think we have to wait for a few patches hopefully to optimize performance...

Do you really believe that? How long has Arma 2 Been out? I still can't play that game efficiently. No, It's multiplayer wasn't messed up but still. I highly doubt any of us will get our true monies worth of this game... I have already asked for a refund and been told that "It's is a known issue and It's happening to everyone." basically they are telling me to deal with the fact that i dropped good, hard-earned money onto a game that wasn't finished nor polished enough to be even allowed to be sold. I mean hell, We have to wait god knows how long for the first friggin campaign WHICH I will add IS a must for basically any game these days. I mean if you are going to just release the multiplayer, Which is the only reason i got the game, Why would you not make it THE TOP of your menial priority list? Since everyone is complaining about this single thing. I'd say It is the single MOST IMPORTANT thing going wrong with this right now. If 95% or so of your consumer base has THE SAME PROBLEM and all you do is tell them that "We know it's going on and we are getting to it." How does that reasure us any? We see little progress, if any, The only people able to play are the Cpu/Gpu configs that it seems you actually tested you game on. Those are the only systems that seem like you did any optimization on. Its like you took a lower end computer, a middle tier computer, and a higher tier computer and tried all of them and made them optimized perfectly and said F everyone else we will make 5% happy? I know you guys aren't trying to be Aholes but i mean come on. This feels like some what of the same shit EA got worst company of the year award for... Please either fix our shit, Or refund all these good people whos game is unplayable back their money...