Sign in to follow this  
swooper

Something behind hospital everon?

I recall a topic about something strangebehind the hospital anyknow where it is?

is this about some ghost? an easter egg? wow.gif

maybe it's terrain that shows on map, but not in the game?

no its like two discs but i would like to see it for myself

hmmm???

don't know what you're talking about......

do you mean the flooded road? but that's not behind the hospital.

Two discs? Never seen 'em. Do they only show up at night or something? Or at a specific time or date?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (swooper @ Aug. 18 2002,08:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">no its like two discs<span id='postcolor'>

Vertebrae behind the hospital? Scandalous! wow.gif

There is a hospital on Everon ?  wow.gif

Edit:

Never, mind, found it smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Aug. 18 2002,14:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Poor old avon... u returned from ya holyday smile.gif?<span id='postcolor'>

Late last week. We had a great time in The US and Canada.

Is there anything behind hospital? Where is the flooded road? Avon where did you visit in America?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Aug. 18 2002,16:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cool.... I was beginning to think our momma had left us all here behind :/<span id='postcolor'>

I could never give up a good steak dinner in the US.

Oh................................. sorry.............. sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 18 2002,16:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Avon where did you visit in America?<span id='postcolor'>

NY, PA, DC.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Aug. 18 2002,15:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 18 2002,16:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Avon where did you visit in America?<span id='postcolor'>

NY, PA, DC.<span id='postcolor'>

what do they all have in common in light of recent events?

9-11

wink.gif

it just struck my head... wink.gif

also, what's the problem behind the hospital?

(LOL Denoir, you didn't know that there was a hospital in Everon?)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Aug. 18 2002,11:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The hospital is crap... you should atleast be able to heal yaself in it smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ya I know, in my misisons I place addon Trauma centers in the exact locations of the 2 (YES TWO Denoir) hospitals on Everon so ppl can heal. smile.gif

I guess if they are abandoned hospitals then u wouldn't heal in real life?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 18 2002,18:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Aug. 18 2002,15:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 18 2002,16:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Avon where did you visit in America?<span id='postcolor'>

NY, PA, DC.<span id='postcolor'>

what do they all have in common in light of recent events?

9-11

wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Please don't tell anyone that I've been practicing flying Apaches, Cobras and A10s for more than a year. They might misconstrue something.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Aug. 18 2002,12:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Please don't tell anyone that I've been practicing flying Apaches, Cobras and A10s for more than a year. They might misconstrue something.<span id='postcolor'>

I'm already on the case. biggrin.gif

Flooded roads, discs? What are you people smoking? tounge.gif

Anyway, I've never seen any of it. And speaking of odd things on island. I just have to ask, look at IJ45 (I think thats where it is) on Nogova. I mean really, the shore line would be perfect without it, someone added it there on purpose wow.gif

I'm sorry, but I just have to ask why thats there lol. (And I'm not the only one wondering.)

I just checked both locations, and saw nothing of interest. On a side note though, obviously the hospital entrances were designed with pygmies in mind.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 18 2002,20:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">On a side note though, obviously the hospital entrances were designed with pygmies in mind.<span id='postcolor'>

Either that or it's the amputation ward.

from what i can recall these two discs are in the forest somewhere i remember seeing a picture of it people were coming up with some theroies like they are secret russian mines or tiny UFOs

from the northern end of meaux goes a small road to the west... it leads into the sea.... i think thats the great mistery of the flooded road.... dont know about the other things... im gonna check it out just now