Sign in to follow this  
pottage7

Thanks for adding some scenarios to the full game release.

Absolute joke. As much as I tried to defend BIS from the outrage of lack of content, I just can't anymore. Utterly disgraceful. How many years have you been working on this and this is the full game we have all been waiting for?

A FULL GAME RELEASE, containing what? Some showcase missions? Great full game.

Joining the guy here....content situation of A3 is a joke....I was at least expecting few SP missions like OFP and Armed assault had. But ok...Ill play showcases which ive seen numerous times at gamescom videos....

Justifying lack of content with "download some user missions" is not right. Why does the community always have to fix all the things BI can't or doesn't want to?

I appreciate that, Bronski, however that isn't the point. Right now, BI are quite literally hoping that the community develops their own game for them. I mean, they didn't even add clothing skins to the numerous "outfits". Download VAS from Armaholic and you'll see what I'm talking about. For a full game release, this isn't acceptable. As much as people try to defend BI at this point (as I once did) they know for a fact deep down that this is just pathetic.

So many complaints... This game is one of the best €20 i ever spent. The game was worth it at Alpha alone.

BIS will do updates, relax.

They've just released last nights DEV build... I've been checking if my game was actually the full version for the last hour, not a single difference. Where the hell are the NATO and CSAT fixed wing aircraft?!

What I'm trying to point out is Arma and before that OFP, the biggest portion of missions have come from the community. Its not a new thing. I understand the disappointment of there being no official campaign on release. I want it to. I want to find out all the story and whatnot behind Arma 3 but with the release of the previous games it wasn't like there were multiple campaigns day 1.

While you are free to express your concern regarding the release content , please do it here.

Also BI has never stated that work on A3 will stop after release. Even if the current content situation is a little "lacking" in comparison to previous games, the SP campaign episodes are on their way, as well as more content. It's normal to feel frustration, but lets not take a doom and gloom attitude this early.

Closing due to similar threads already existing