Sign in to follow this  
mikey74

Sample strategic template for us novices. :)

I made up something tad simple for non scripters for use of the strategic map modules. There is a little code but nothing to hard to figure out. I placed this in the mission module on activation to move you and team mates to mission site here is that code:

{_x setpos getpos mis_1} foreach units group g_1;

Here is the sample mission. http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/34522710/file.html Just put this in your mission folder and select it in mission editor to see how I did it. Keep in mind this is not a mission but a simple unfinished template. :)

Enjoy! :) Have any questions. I'll do my best to help.

P.S. g_1 is in leaders name box of the group I wanted to teleport, and mis_1 is in the name (top one) of the mission module.

P.S.S. I used 2 radio triggers and set alpha to true when its done so you can use Bravo to go to next mission.

P.S.S.S lol Its on Altis so you will needed to have opted in on beta updates on steam to be able to use this.

Edited by Mikey74

Thanks for the reply and interests. :)

Remember you can replace those radio triggers with something else. Say like an objective completed trigger or something along those lines. I like this new addition from Bis.

Edited by Mikey74