bravo93

Is there a way to open up the challenges in the editor?

Played all of the challenges and I particularly like the shooting course one so I was wondering if I could open it up in the editor and see how it's made etc?

Played all of the challenges and I particularly like the shooting course one so I was wondering if I could open it up in the editor and see how it's made etc?

Yes, this has been talked about many times. Try doing a search first. but to save you the time. As of right now all challenges are 80% made by scripts. So unless you what you are doing they are pointless to open up to modify, trust me i wish i could. From what I have been told By BIS by the time of full relases or soon after you will be able to make your own challenges with minimal scripting needed.

Go to your addons folder in the A3 folder, unpbo the missions pbo. Open the newly created missions folder and look for the missions you want

........A3\missions_f_beta\a3\missions_f_beta\Challenges\Firing_Drills\... then you have each mission. example "SP_FD01.Stratis" then go to your "Arma 3 - Other Profiles" folder, then your username folder, then "missions" and drop that "SP_FD01.Stratis" there.

I dowloaded Eliteness program and extracted file missions_f_beta.pbo but I can't find where I can edit time for gold, silver or bronze medal. For example I want to change time for gold for 1 min and 15 sec. I was looking for about it on this forum but I can't find. I hope that you experienced users can help.