Sign in to follow this  
Grey Fox

Looking for...Hmmwv

I mean in real life. My point is that it is utterly unrealistic.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kermit @ Aug. 15 2002,21:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I mean in real life.  My point is that it is utterly unrealistic.<span id='postcolor'>

m1045_imgw_023.jpg

97losat.jpg

amraam-780815-n-2343f-002.jpg

tow_imgw_010.jpg

tow_imgw_009.jpg

that would be something! a motorcycle with a sidecar that has an machinegun(the guy in the sidecar that is will be the gunner) attached. like in WW2.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 15 2002,21:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">keep in mind that a motorbike is something light , it can't be armed like a tank or a light armored vehicle, the few attemps to arm motorbikes (i'm talking about proper motorbikes , not side cars) shown that it was almost impossible to use "heavy" weapons on them<span id='postcolor'>

that last pic of the hum looks like that marine's but is hanging out the window and it would be a big but to

LOL

Im sure its just a bag. That or some guy is trying to keep the sun out of the HMMWV

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mrukas @ Aug. 13 2002,09:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">whats wrong with a motorcycle with mounted rockets, other than it might be a little modern? would a ford bronco pick up with a mounted machinegun be better?<span id='postcolor'>

I would love to see a pickup with a MG mounted in the back as the Resistance side's version of Jeep with MG... smile.gif

081620024125953.jpg

This is not a working addon, just an example

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Miles Teg @ Aug. 13 2002,07:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Aug. 12 2002,23:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

the ambulance model,

the troop carrier model (with a canvas cover and open back),

and the regular non-armored versions.  

There's also a maintenance version,

and a command post version.  

There's even a very nice air defense version that combines .50 cal guns and Stinger missles on a turret that mounts on the back of a Humvee.

<span id='postcolor'>

I'd like to see those - in ofp that is.

The Ambulance would be a reskin and somed definition tweaking, I suppose.

As for the command post version, anyone know where I can find more data on it?

Talking of air defence version:

Ever heard of humraam? Essentially AMRAAM missiles (Air2Air) shot from the back of a hummer. I believe one of the pictures earlier in the thread showed it.

avenger-dvic411.jpgthis one is the stinger version of the hmmwv called avenger

the amraam version has been posted yet....thats right amraam-780815-n-2343f-002.jpg

ahhhh... i forgot to say that....thats all because of those drugs tounge.gif