Sign in to follow this  
VasVadum

Lean Mean Green Machine Achievement broken.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/carrier-command-gaea-mission/achievement/70812-Lean-Mean-Green-Machine.html

I visited the rusty compound in campaign on islands Lingard, Evergreen, and Taksaven. When I got there, it made the successful activation bleep, and nothing else happened. I went back to my ship and went to next island, now I'm at evergreen and I had activated all 3 climate rusty compounds and still nothing happened. It doesn't even show this "Laser Prototype: Test Log" completion task anywhere.

Hi,

did you visited that rusty compound on every island in Chapter II ? Those parts of the Laser MKII is randomly hidden on some three islands.

I visited 3 rusty compounds. The following islands; Evergreen, Taksaven, and Lingard.

It may not be on those islands. Keep looking, it can be on every island in Chapter II (Evergreen, Beacon, Bacchus, Endymion, Taksaven, Granite, Vattlant, Isolus and Lingard).

The rusty building? I was told you only need to visit one island of each type, Temperate, Mountain, and Arctic. I found the rusty building on each of them and as I said, it played the successful activation sound on each of them. Are you saying I have to go to all 9 islands instead?

Sounds like you need to investigate all rusty compunds on all islands in chap2 until you find the parts. Maybe it plays that sound effect no matter if there is anything there or not.

No, you dont have to find all 9, but you need luck if you visit just one f.e. Temperate island.

You have 3 Temperate islands (Evergreen, Beacon and Bacchus) that means the temperate piece of green laser is on just one of them. Same with Mountain and Arctic.

Only Nemesis is out of the party because its Wasteland type.

That bleep sound is on every island the same. I can image now how this can someone confuse.

This thing with the sound we try change somehow.

Thanks for thoughts.

No, you dont have to find all 9, but you need luck if you visit just one f.e. Temperate island.

You have 3 Temperate islands (Evergreen, Beacon and Bacchus) that means the temperate piece of green laser is on just one of them. Same with Mountain and Arctic.

Only Nemesis is out of the party because its Wasteland type.

That bleep sound is on every island the same. I can image now how this can someone confuse.

This thing with the sound we try change somehow.

Thanks for thoughts.

Ah, might be able to just change it to error sound instead. Like lower the pitch and make the sound more rough. I had an idea for the sound but I can't make sounds so. :P