Sign in to follow this  
Aculaud

Whats the name of that song in black hawk down?

i love the song when the helis take off for the mission , voodoo child by hendrix , that's music

just a question : what's the name of the song played right after the briefing when you see the deltas and rangers preparing for the battle in the hangar ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Nov. 01 2002,19:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 08 2002,02:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i like the song called "chant" , and the opening theme "hunger"<span id='postcolor'>

The opening theme "hunger" is amazing!! The bass when the helis take off  biggrin.gif

I L O V E this movie!!!<span id='postcolor'>

If you like that do a search for music of Buddha Bar.

Especially Buddha Bar 2 - Dinner CD

BTW, Buddha Bar is a very cool restaurant/pub in Paris.

I think that s the best music i heard in many many years.

Ran will know wink.gif ( if he doesn t shame on him tounge.gif )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Oct. 31 2002,23:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i love the song when the helis take off for the mission , voodoo child by hendrix , that's music

just a question : what's the name of the song played right after the briefing when you see the deltas and rangers preparing for the battle in the hangar ?<span id='postcolor'>

"Falling to Pieces," by Faith No More.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wardog @ Nov. 02 2002,02:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Oct. 31 2002,23:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i love the song when the helis take off for the mission , voodoo child by hendrix , that's music

just a question : what's the name of the song played right after the briefing when you see the deltas and rangers preparing for the battle in the hangar ?<span id='postcolor'>

"Falling to Pieces," by Faith No More.<span id='postcolor'>

i love you wardog smile.gif

i've been searching for that song since iv'e seen the film smile.gif

I like the song they play right at the end

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (edc @ Nov. 01 2002,17:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I like the song they play right at the end<span id='postcolor'>

That would be "Gortoz A Ran - J'Attends" by Lisa Gerrard Prigent

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Nov. 01 2002,10:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pide2020 @ Nov. 01 2002,09:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hi All, just going thru all BHD threads and i saw this music one, can anyone tell me the name/ artist of the song thats first played in the film? the one thats playing whilst the intro is going ( with the text about farrah aidid using starvation for a weapon etc)

thaznks for your help

pide<span id='postcolor'>

Hunger by Hans Zimmer

BTW all Hans Zimmer songs on BHD are brilliant.<span id='postcolor'>

Hans Zimmer did also the Navy Seals Theme Song from the movie: The Rock. I finally found that song, love it!

smile.gif

If you like Hans Zimmer, try listening to Car building from Days of thunder. One of my all time favourites! smile.gif