Sign in to follow this  
Tyl3r99

reviewed status on tickets ever going to be answered?

who thinks reviewed tickets needs answers rather than just sitting there  

5 members have voted

1. 1. who thinks reviewed tickets needs answers rather than just sitting there

i was just thinking, some of my tickets have been in the reviewed state since april this year...

now i was just wondering will these tickets ever get answered whether its a yes, no, maybe, feedback, etc...

it just feels like some tickets are set to reviewed to shut us up and nothing comes of it.

has anyone else has tickets that have been on the reviewed state for months on end?

as it dont mean anything to me anymore.

---------- Post added at 12:07 ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 ----------

so after the A3 release can we get some devs,mods to go through the tracker and clean up, answer, close, leave feedback, assign duplicates, etc etc so there isn't 3000+ tickets as that is absolutely mental

i bet half of them are listed as reviewed:rolleyes:

and the other half are duplicates!:16_6_8:

shakes head... not at you tyl3r not at you.

But realistically.. I doubt it. EXTREMELY doubt it. I think it is simply too much work for too little gain.

It would be more productive if they had a suggest a similar topic feature like in other support areas.

That would cut down on future duplicates.

also polls I believe dont do much.

Simple answer..No they wont

In the current state it's a "maybe"

In most cases *regarding revolutionary new features* i assume the real answer would be a "NO" but..it's bad policy for a company to say directly "no".

Edited by GiorgyGR

Reviewing is being done by the moderators who are not BIS employees but rather volunteers from the community, myself included. It is meant to highlight often duplicated tasks as well as to help filter out high-quality tasks (those with well-written repro steps or suggesting something we feel is important).

I hope I answered the question you never asked. It's not inhumanly hot today so I'm in a good mood and I will not answer the fact that this is in fact nothing but a thinly-disguised rant and a thread for discussing the feedback tracker already exists. I'll just lock this instead.