Sign in to follow this  

M16a4

I was just about to ask if you were going to make a proper a2 upper/carryhandle. Any plans on making optics for the a2?

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/booce/th_IMG_20130617_163826_6291.jpg

This is my issued m16a2 with ACOG. Yes, my unit still has a2s; no I'm not Guard/Reserve. :butbut:

Sure why not, it'll be after i do the rest but ill get to it eventually.

Wow, it keeps getting better and better. Now if there's also a Block II one coming, I will die.

I was just about to ask if you were going to make a proper a2 upper/carryhandle. Any plans on making optics for the a2?

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/booce/th_IMG_20130617_163826_6291.jpg

This is my issued m16a2 with ACOG. Yes, my unit still has a2s; no I'm not Guard/Reserve. :butbut:

Hahah, it's kinda sad they would buy a picatinny rail for the handle rather than just replace it with an A4 upper...

You're with a Aviation unit though, right? Then again, i've heard infantry units aren't much better off with over half of their armories being A4's the rest being M4's while only deploying with M4's.

Hahah, it's kinda sad they would buy a picatinny rail for the handle rather than just replace it with an A4 upper...

No rail here, the ACOG is designed to fit into the groove in the carryhandle/rear sight, which has holes for attaching screws. The only rail that I know of is the gooseneck mount.

There are also a couple M16a2 rifles with rails on the fore end, like an A4 without the flat-top upper receiver. However, budget constraints. There are also a couple M16s that have little strips of rail mounted on the heatguard for lasers and stuff. Its a weird hodgepodge of random crap that we NEVER use because we're aviation.

M16A4_RIS1.jpg Edited by Guest

You planning on making M16s/M4s with low-profile flip-up sights

M16A4_RIS_ECLAN.jpg

decided on doing this scope instead of the 3x + red dot seeing as thats already in arma.

scorch: maybe after i get everything i wanted done.

Edited by Guest

Solid work as usual mate.

Hate to ask but any plans to do the KAC M5 RAS seen on USMC M16A4's for these?

honestly the RAS is based on nothing i kinda just bullshited it :D, but from what it looks like i can just change a few things and flip it around to make it that rail system so why not.

It sure is, but a M16A1 with a M4 Stock and a silencer/supressor looks just so weird to me, that I don't even know what to say. :D

Yea i agree, i Hope that won't be a possiblity ingame :)

Well astast you know that this means I have to put it ingame now >: D.

Very nice models indeed, keep up the good work ;)

Ah man :( i gotta learn to keep my mouth shut :D

and done

M16A1.jpg

Gonna start on the Low Polies now seeing as the patriot pistol is completely irrelevant and just for fun so ill do that after.

http://imgur.com/a/jQtaf Album of all current accessories/variants

Edited by Guest

you know i might just add an "Astast's Dream Weapon" to the pack and just have it be the most outlandish weapon I can possibly make.

haha as long my name is used for it then it's just fine :D <3

Are you keeping the tacticool M16A1? I like it.

Edited by Scorch_052
My grammer be bad, yo.

The only way that could look more operator is if you put on some C7A1-style handguard rails. That way you can put them lasers, flashlights or strobe lights that are favored by operators around the world.

It sure is, but a M16A1 with a M4 Stock and a silencer/supressor looks just so weird to me, that I don't even know what to say. :D

A2* the A1 didn't have a brass deflector, toolless adjustable windage or the squared protrusions around the mag release button.

The A1 also had a teardrop shaped forward assist.

And it's not an A4 because the carrying handle is fixed :p

The only way that could look more operator is if you put on some C7A1-style handguard rails. That way you can put them lasers, flashlights or strobe lights that are favored by operators around the world.

Nah, man. Just tape em on there. 2operator4me