Sign in to follow this  
Jarate

Server will not run with mods.

G'day.

I have tried two ways of running the mods.

\IP\AddOns\@lingor (Server worked but would not load Lingor missions)

\IP\@lingor (Server will not work)

What am I doing wrong?

Still waiting on a reply.

Hi Jarate, by my guessing you are running an Arma2 Server. You had originally posted this in Arma1 section, i have now moved it to the Arma2 section where you should get a reply. And as a polite request please don't bump thread.

Hi Jarate, by my guessing you are running an Arma2 Server. You had originally posted this in Arma1 section, i have now moved it to the Arma2 section where you should get a reply. And as a polite request please don't bump thread.

I see. Thanks.

Your folder structure for mods should be:

@modname\addons\name_of_file.pbo

If your modfolders are in the root of your server install then all should be OK and you use this startup parameter:

-mod=@modname;@modname2;@modname3

If you are using some kind of control software (that a game hosting company would use) you sometimes have to put the full path to the mods in your startup ie: -mod=c:\arma2\@modname;c:\arma2\@modname2

Your folder structure for mods should be:

@modname\addons\name_of_file.pbo

If your modfolders are in the root of your server install then all should be OK and you use this startup parameter:

-mod=@modname;@modname2;@modname3

If you are using some kind of control software (that a game hosting company would use) you sometimes have to put the full path to the mods in your startup ie: -mod=c:\arma2\@modname;c:\arma2\@modname2

The folder structures are okay.

I have the commandline correctly placed.

I do not have the entire path because it's on the CPanel, not on my computer.

I'm hijacking this thread, because I have the same problem.

Rented an NFO server, uploaded all the mods into the root folder of the server. When I start the server without mods, everything works as it should. However, once I start adding the mods I've uploaded to the commandline, the server refuses to start. Is there something fundamental I'm missing here?