wayne519

How to edit the firing range missions

i would like to know how to edit the firing range missions, if you could go into detail that would be very helpful because im fairly new to editing and creating missions.:confused:

Hi there!

It's good to see interest in editing Firing Drills. One of the key goals for these is to make it possible to very easily and very quickly make new ones. This goal will not likely be achieved immediately upon release, but we will continue to move towards it. While it is possible to somehow reverse-engineer how the current drills are configured - it's going to be a pain in the #$% without documentation :cool:

Eventually we would like it if you could build an entire Course of Fire from within the editor, without scripting and without configs. This would be done by simple little modules. Stay tuned!

Eventually we would like it if you could build an entire Course of Fire from within the editor, without scripting and without configs. This would be done by simple little modules. Stay tuned!

Thanks DnA have been waiting for some one to mention this finally. I like the drills but as a competitive pistol shooter (IDPA) they are not what iam looking for and plan on making my own very soon. Any ETA on when this will be complete.

Hi there!

It's good to see interest in editing Firing Drills. One of the key goals for these is to make it possible to very easily and very quickly make new ones. This goal will not likely be achieved immediately upon release, but we will continue to move towards it. While it is possible to somehow reverse-engineer how the current drills are configured - it's going to be a pain in the #$% without documentation :cool:

Sounds great, hope to see it soon.

Thanks DnA have been waiting for some one to mention this finally. I like the drills but as a competitive pistol shooter (IDPA) they are not what iam looking for and plan on making my own very soon. Any ETA on when this will be complete.

No specific ETA - but I consider this quite critical to the FDs becoming more than just some quick bonus content (especially with Workshop sharing). As a competitive shooter you'll likely enjoy the new types of targets: more steel, popper and clay ... as well as greater emphasis on accuracy :)

Probably something they dropped. This was really looking promising but doesn't seem like it will go anywhere. Be great to have a bunch of FD's created by the user base.

Hi

Any news about editing missions in firing drills? For example I want to change time for gold, silver and brown.