Sign in to follow this  
Dark6-6

Editing Showcase

Hey I did a search and didn't see any files for the included showcases. I am hoping to take a look at these to understand some scripting and whatnot a little better. I have PBOView I just need to know where to find the files, especially for firing drills. The C:\Users\David\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\[FU]%20Dark%206-6\Saved\a3\Missions_F_Beta\Challenges\firing_drills has sp_fd04.stratis, but that folder is empty.

Thanks.

in the root of your installation, you have an addon folder.

copy the mission_f.pbo or something like that in a temp folder and extract everything in your temp folder keeping the folder structure. you should see one named "showcase" down in the tree.

Thanks for the quick response. Pbo View Says that "It seems that isn't Arma PBO". There are also BISIGN files that I copied with it, are they locked somehow?

i got the same issue with an old version of unpbo. i don't remember which tool I download but my guess is the latest one found on armaholic for arma 3. Maybe someone else could help with a link.

it is not locked, it just has changed format I think.

Holo

Went into the files, looks like all the shooting events are tied to a new "Firing Drill" module. There weren't even actual units placed, just triggers. All I want is to get moving targets, I guess I'll have to do some more research.

hey mate, did you figure out anything more on this, I've opened the pbo files in a viewer but don't know how to put it into the editor so i can view it all