Sign in to follow this  
Sneakson

Alpha Lite ends on June 25th

Alpha ends today, right? Anyone know the exact time? Midnight?

I'm up to 84 hours plus 4 before I bought it so I'm gonna stop at 88 and not go for 99 because I'm not sure if I can play another 10 hours straight before it ends.

I ended it with an hour of trying Headhunters solo. 3 allies down at the first officer, 3 at the second so in the end it was just me. Stocked up on grenades and was gonna grenade launch Rogain but was scared into a valley and caught by patrols. It was entertaining though.

So I guess now it’s just 1 week rest until we’ve got more content and more bugs to report, right?

I believe i read the 28th is when the beta is released

Alpha Lite ends today (or tomorrow; timezones)

The Alpha ends June 25th.

Alpha stops selling today. Does it not also close? Heard a lot of people saying it but having trouble finding an official statement anywhere indeed.

Also doesn't the Beta launch the 25th?

Edit: Oh! Well nice then! I do have the complete Alpha bought already. Guess there's no way to rename the thread so go wild in it until it's locked.

Got any source on the date by the way?

Incorrect, it's June 25th, but this week dev branch may start having some of the beta content for early preview. :D It should be noted that when beta hits is when the price increase occurs (i.e. from US$33 to US$45) but all alpha buyers will be patched to beta at no additional cost.

Nice, I'll take your word for it then! Will continue tomorrow night then.

Still wanna beat all Showcases and the included missions on Elite and I encountered several new bugs tonight that I probably should report.

Just to sum it up: the Alpha Lite expires today (exact time unclear, probably depends on Steam).

The regular alpha will continue and transition seamless into beta once it is released.

EDIT: According to PurePassion, the alpha lite has been extended until June 25th.

Edited by MadDogX