Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Your biggest regrets and mistakes.

Ahhh. A neat bug... muahahah!

Anyway, as for me being a mod. Just for the fun of it, how much alcohol would it take for me to be chosen to be a mod? tounge.gif

(I'm JOKING!wink.gif But still, how much alcohol would it take? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ July 29 2002,05:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anyway, as for me being a mod.  Just for the fun of it, how much alcohol would it take for me to be chosen to be a mod?   tounge.gif

(I'm JOKING!wink.gif  But still, how much alcohol would it take?   biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I am sure that if you managed get sombody so drunk that they made you a mod the first thing they would do would be to post in this thread and be on-topic wink.gif

I think it's more like they PM you with an offer you can't refuse smile.gif

as i see it, you will reget some decisions you make in life. but the other side is that you can learn from it. and leave it behind some time thereafter.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You have to sleep with placebo. If you're good, then you're in <span id='postcolor'>

more specifically, everything from simple liplocking and handjob to a term in oval office. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ July 29 2002,05:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think it's more like they PM you with an offer you can't refuse smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That and of course you have to have the special birthmark that looks like this: t_locked.gif on your left buttock biggrin.gif

biggest regrets or mistakes iv made...

Probably just not seeking revenge when i had the chance confused.gif I was pretty young though...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ July 29 2002,08:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">biggest regrets or mistakes iv made...

Probably just not seeking revenge when i had the chance confused.gif I was pretty young though...<span id='postcolor'>

quoting Shakespeare; "Revenge is dish best served cold" - Iyago from Othello.

also "Success is the best revenge".

so in other words, don't regret about it. succeed in future and that's the best revenge. smile.gif

my two biggest regrets :

i couldn't continue my military career

when my first "real" girlfriend left me and i've done nothing to keep her

Regrets:

- Not kicking the local bullies ass back in the school days. Seeing as, in retrospect, he was just full of it anyway.

- Looking into the sun one to many times as a kid, simply because you shouldnt do it.

- Not getting up close and personal with that certain girl who had a crush on me back in school (NOW she tells me! mad.gif )

- Getting caught by the cops for blowing up mailboxes

Come to think of it, most of my regrets took place back in school. But I am content about who I turned out to be anyway. Still, I shouldnt have looked into the sun.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think it's more like they PM you with an offer you can't refuse <span id='postcolor'>

OMG! The mod mafia!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i couldn't continue my military career<span id='postcolor'>

How many years did you server? and in what army?