Sign in to follow this  
RexYnator

Steam Overlay Issues

I remember always having issues with Arma 2 when using the steam overlay, the controls would lock up and this makes me have to alt tab or restart the game to fix the issue.

I get the same exact issue in Arma 3, seeing as Steam is meant to be integrated is there any word on when the actual overlay will work with the game? Having to alt tab to talk to people is a bit of a pain...

Thanks,

Rexy

Its probably not fully integrated yet, it IS still an alpha after all.

Time will tell.

Have Bohemia stated how much steam will be integrated into the game?

I am curious to see what happens in the near future and hope the game gets full integration :)

Steam overlay would indeed be useful.

Although some people are concerned with using Steam, I think it could be a very fruitful partnership (but I don't want this to be discussed here as there is already a Steam thread)

I don't have that problem. Have you changed steam overlay settings in any way (maybe that might cause a bug)?

I have never had any issues with the Steam overlay but 2 of my friends are unable to use it at all, overlay just doesn't show up when they shift+tab

Edited by CaptainObvious
shift+tab, not alt+tab

Id love to know why the overlay never works, even when everything is running in Admin mode and the overlay is ACTIVATED! I never had that problem in A2.

Edit: I remember about 4 months ago, it worked like a jem, but when we went to BETA stage it just stopped.

Edited by SHARPxSHOOTER