Sign in to follow this  
UKSubmariner

Lukin ... in flashpoint!

Watch the end credits for Operation Flashpoint, and when that Russian kills the American tank crewman who puts his gun down to surrender........

Then it pans in...

Look familiar???

Yeah I noticed that too, but OFP adds familar faces to soldiers all the time. I made a MP mission and the 5th soldier is David Armstrong but with a different name.

Lukin's face also belongs to an American sergeant in the second single mission (not campaign). So what Inqwiper said is correct. Still, I would not put it past Lukin to do such a thing.

Yeah of course different sides share faces. There is one who actually looks EXACTLY LIKE my religion teacher (one slightly like Guba, Bill O if ur interesterd) but I do think faces there is a prefernce to which are Russian American and resistance faces

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (UKSubmariner @ July 26 2002,17:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Watch the end credits for Operation Flashpoint, and when that Russian kills the American tank crewman who puts his gun down to surrender........

Then it pans in...

Look familiar???<span id='postcolor'>

Lukin is also the guy that gives you the motor cycle in resistance in the first mission

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lukin is also the guy that gives you the motor cycle in resistance in the first mission <span id='postcolor'>

I dont think he looks like Lukin...

viktor.jpg

its a bis member

I know one guy, his surname is Lukin too. I'm study with him on the same speciality - jurisprudence. Need to tell him that he became a celebrity in one game... wink.gif

I'll allow to think myself that his lawer will contact Codemasters (not BIS, my bad) later, maybe tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Speeeedy @ Aug. 05 2002,10:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Who the hell is lukin<span id='postcolor'>

A confused little ex- Spetz Natz that apparently is the only rusky with a brain in OpFlash.

Where do you get the motorbike from in the first mission!?

Hey Lukin's face is one of the BIS dides faces. Go have a look on BIS' site and look at everyones pic (the BIS team) and one of them has Lukins Face.