Sign in to follow this  
SGT Fuller

First Attempt at modeling

Hello everyone im attempting to start on a mod for the different services uniforms. I was wondering if anyone could provide me the model for the combat shirt for arma 3 characters and how would one modify it in autodesk 3ds Im also trying to make the non combat shirt version of the ACU. I wanna make the actual ACU uniform and modify it to have rank name tab and such. Any help to start would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance. sorry if this sounds confusing

Arma3 Characters Modding Tutorial !

It is a sticky thread but i dont know how to link it

Hope this helps,good luck.

Thank you Chortles.

---------- Post added at 20:13 ---------- Previous post was at 20:03 ----------

errors.png

I keep getting these errors any idea on how to fix?

Yep just press continue it's just saying some textures are missing so don't worry about it that human needs to be removed later anyway and you need to add arms in o2

Thanks for response but how would I go about doing that? I'm a super noob at this but I wanna get my ideas out there

Ok im looking qt the tutorials and most are confusing me its probably im just slow or something but how would one go about just making a new combat shirt? If there is anyone who is willing to walk me through this id be most appercited.. Im deployed and just need something to do