Sign in to follow this  
MDRZulu

How to make a jeep go the speed of light

1. Load up desert island in the mission editor and go to a flat spot.

2. Add 5 satches to your player and and about 10 to an emtpy jeep near you.

3. Add an AI jeep that is under your command.

4. Set all the satchels down in a thin line next to eachother until they stretch out about 10 or 15 meters and if you have extra satchels concentrate them in the middle of the line.

5. Send the AI jeep back about 100m perpendicular to the line.

6. Get in your empty jeep and get in a safe distance from the satchels.

7. Order the AI to cross over the line as if it were a finish line but make sure they dont stop at or near the line you want them to be going a good speed.

8. About 1-2 meters after they cross the line detonate.

9. Watch it fly hell far like a mofo but its gonna go fast at first.

10. Congratulate yourself.

PS: You can also do this with the motorcylce but sometimes it disappears so fast you dont even get to see it.

Pretty complicated, isn't it? Why not just connect to a server with bad connection. There will be warping all around biggrin.gif

The Vulcans detected our warp signature. We have entered a new era....OFP the final frontier..... tounge.gif

Try this: put dozens of mines exactly in the same spot with the mission editor and make a tank go over them.

Yeah!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

For extra fun you can put some infantry squads and trucks near the place were the tank lands and see how many of'em it kills.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ July 25 2002,13:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The Vulcans detected our warp signature. We have entered a new era....OFP the final frontier..... tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Nope, OFP First Encounter...

(Number 3 in the Elite Trilogy)... actually, its not a tri... check www.elite4.com smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sadico @ July 25 2002,18:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Try this: put dozens of mines exactly in the same spot with the mission editor and make a tank go over them.<span id='postcolor'>

I remember ding this ages ago tounge.gif

Put the mines down, select a mine then press ctrl and c then keep pressing ctrl and v to keep putting them down quicker,then put a tank on top of it and start a mission biggrin.gif

Its just a pitty i ont know how to make a super strong tank so u could launch ur self across the map with the power of satchels smile.gif

speaking of super strong tanks.... download beobachter addon.... invincible charecter, BRDM, and OH-58......

add a few mines underneath ad get ready for some lag....

download at ofp.info (i think...)

Something to try with a motorcycle:

1. Go to the church that overlooks the bridge on Nogova, it's slightly Northwest of the bridge and is situated on a steep cliff.

2. Use a satchel charge to blow off the railing. I recommend the side facing east, as it gets the best jumps.

3. Get in the motorcycle, back it up a little bit, and then hit the accelerator.

4. Fly over the edge; usually you'll survive. If not, the deaths are pretty funny.

If you want to see some pretty funny looking motorcycle falls run over the cliffs in the North.

I havent jumped directly through the railing yet but I did find a similar place up in the mountains with a railing like that and it might be bigger.