Sign in to follow this  
richchad

rifle zoom lens

There seems to be a very limited number of rifles and cannot find anyway to use zoom lens or am I missing something?

@richchad

There is a limited number of rifles because this is alpha, there will be more assets in full game, and probably in beta too. To switch to scope, press left CTRL+RMB (right mouse button) while aiming down the sight.

@richchad

There is a limited number of rifles because this is alpha, there will be more assets in full game, and probably in beta too. To switch to scope, press left CTRL+RMB (right mouse button) while aiming down the sight.

Yes, I know will have to be patient, just used to Arma 2 I guess.

Okay found the optics option, had to change controls for best option.

Why did they change Gear for Inventory, I have blown myself up loads of times pressing G when looking for ammo... lol

I'm going to joke that it's because G is for grenades in other FPS games, and the default keybinds definitely show influence from other shooters...

I did not want to start anew thread for an IMO idea and will post it here since the OP got closure to his question.

What kills me in Arma3 is that in future people will be using CQB sights when IMO combo sights will be the norm.I got so frustrated last night when I mistakenly chose the demolitions kit and was stuck with the CCO sight for duration.You just can't hit anything with it since Arma3 average contacts are 300 to 500meters away.I just see it as useless equipment when dual optics are available.