Sign in to follow this  
Ludovico Technique

O2 addons that are not aircraft

So I've been downloading addons like a crazy monkey, I've been practically peeing in my pants waiting for the O2 created addons, and so far it's almost all planes. sad.gif

Are there any O2 modelled vehicles out there? I've got the ADATS so far and that's about it.

There are some weapons and stuff.

I know that we at DKM have release a few

FN-P90, Mossberg 500, PSG-1, CZ 2000, AT-7, M-220 TOW, FN-FAL, and an AK with 100 round magazine.

And Flipper's Masterkey and M4 Addons look slick to.

I havent seen too many vehicles.

Remember the first O2 made addon, a fieldgun. Then there where the OH-6 series, a jeep from Marss, a submarine and a speederbike smile.gif

I didn't think the marines vehicles (FAV etc.) were Oxygen made, but p3d edits...

The field gun was just a modification of the already ingame non-functional fieldgun.

AFAIK, the only true Oxygen ground vehicle so far is the ADATS.

i'd really love to see some british equipment and some russian vehicles, but most of all id ove to see some landrovers for british troops to use in game.

DKM is working on a Landrover I believe.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">DKM is working on a Landrover I believe.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, we do.