Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Desert storm mod are up to their old tricks...

This time theyve decided to steal some of TJP's textures...

(MH-60L DAP from TJP with some white lettering stuck on)

uh60.jpg

(MH-47E from TJP with some white lettering stuck on)

ch47.jpg

is anyone else sick of this mod ripping off other peoples hard work?

not counting CS models(not sure about models , but sure about the skins) and skins

maybe they got permission?

if this is the desert storm mod Iam thinking about then I wonder why they would steal, all thier models and skins are supurub (spelling) so I see no reason unless they got super lazy.

its not the other desert mod that mac and maarfy(sp?) are doing its the other one...  http://www.opflashpoint.it/DESERTMOD/ and i severely doubt they got permission as ive never seen TJP give their textures away as it takes months for these guys to work their magic and for someone to stick white letters on and say its their is disgusting, and this mod even stole off of desert ofp (the good addon makers), fliper and frandsen and im sure theres countless others

eagle.jpg

eagle.jpg

newg34.jpg

g3.jpg

so ?

do i need to post more screens ?

these skins are from CS and not user made skins

i'm 100% sure that they don't have the authorisation of the CS developpers

the worst thing is that they use work from the ofp communauty without even giving them ANY credit

oh yeah, I think these are the guys who made the awp sniper rifle, but in reality it was just a reskined browning 50. from nato soldier.com (I think ns, but Iam 100% sure it was stolen)

Ah isnt that quakergamers mod? Their C-130 is well down right ugly and their weapons mods dont look all that great either. As far as im concerned they are no where near the quality of kegetsys, the lost brothers mod and flipper on modelling skills. This ripping off business is in very very poor taste.

Quaker have made a new desert eagle model and it dont looks the cs one.

quaker , my advice : leave this mod , it's going to kill your reputation , you can make correct model and cpps , why not working as individual instead of staying with a bunch of low tallented rippers ?

wow you took the cs model and stuck a low quality photo on the side...

And about the c-130 its just a tempory skin it took 10 min too. They are working on new textures right now.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ July 23 2002,16:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow you took the cs model and stuck a low quality photo on the side...<span id='postcolor'>

Yea sure ive took the CSTrike models. If my awp look a lot like the Countertrike one well im just good doign what Counter Strike guyz did, but comapre it you'll see by yourself.

And im not the one who made the textures so talk to the guy who made it evis

The real deagle is like the cs one so why should he make the model different then the cs one?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ July 23 2002,16:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i think he was actually talking more about the model<span id='postcolor'>

The model isnt taken from cstrike too much polys. Try to find the same model on the net and youll see by urself.

http://www.iquebec.com/quakergamer/test1.jpg

"And about the c-130 its just a tempory skin it took 10 min too. They are working on new textures right now."

was what i was replying to

Well anyway about the UH60 and the CH47. Two weeks ago ive asked giaky to reskin them, becasue Ive checkedo n OFPEC and I saw the same choppers that were in the DStorm Beta. So he said he will reskin them. Today he show those pics, ive tought they were reskinned but when I compared to

the pics eviscerator posted i see its the same sad.gif.

Well Ive asked him again to reskin them, i iwll see what he will do :/

Someone in this thread said that the c-130 looked ugly.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Xer0 @ July 23 2002,16:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Someone in this thread said that the c-130 looked ugly.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL

sumebody said that and that .... LOL go back to the kindergarten

the c130 is too small and too blocky that's a fact

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ July 23 2002,17:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Xer0 @ July 23 2002,16:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Someone in this thread said that the c-130 looked ugly.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL

sumebody said that and that .... LOL go back to the kindergarten

the c130 is too small and too blocky that's a fact<span id='postcolor'>

Too small , you keep saying that smile.gif. I alawys compare to real life pictures and I dont see it too small, it might just be me but anyway