Sign in to follow this  
Lala14

My game is hacked?

so i launched my Arma 3, it's been about a week and a bit since I did and then I tried to join a wasteland server which i did but I was unable to play on it because the spawn loading screen was taking its time so i left and decided to exit the game but when i went to this picture came up ....

WPYgTpC.jpg

I have no idea how this happened and I've got McAfee installed and everything!

Everyone's game is hacked[/url]

not me :p i just play on private servers ;), to the OP, mac afee is useless this is not a virus but a hack injection in your game files, just delete the files with the most recent date and verify game cache

not me :p i just play on private servers ;), to the OP, mac afee is useless this is not a virus but a hack injection in your game files, just delete the files with the most recent date and verify game cache

yea i just read that entire thread but this isnt like any of the ones that have been showed in that thread but thanks.

yea i just read that entire thread but this isnt like any of the ones that have been showed in that thread but thanks.

oh i'm so sad :butbut:

Haha that scripter is so pissed. He doesn't get any better answer even if he bombs BIS. But I'm bit scared about this because he can put this bad scripts in client. Just hoping that he can only add Arma scripts and not make viruses.

No, it's the same, just an updated message.