Sign in to follow this  
Panzer Jaeger

Radio communications

I've got 1.75 and it doesnt seem to have done anything

maybe it's just me, but it still takes a while

I read somewgere that the comand queue had been tweaked , but I ai'nt gotten in a tank yet wink.gif ...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> although I do not know if Bohemia Interactive should spend the time to do that.  There are other, more pressing issues, like the skill of the crew (or the lack thereof). <span id='postcolor'>

I think you need a 'manual drive control' in the tanks too. its the tanks that are the MBT! (main bloody trouble).

the worst bog down happens when there is confusion when trying to manuevere for a hit. then target. has anyone ever had the continuing/repeating: 'move to blah blah blah'.move to blah,ect,ect...' when a target order is mistakin for a movement order?. by the time the nets cleared for a STOP! order you've covered 500metres!with a cuple a Sabos up your ass! tounge.gif ...

having to speak over the Main radio for tank controlls is another thing. there should definatly be a seperate 'in tank' radio/tele comunicate device...

what about when your AI driver doesn't want to run over the snail directly in front of him that's going in the same direction and you end up going for the whole mission at .1kph.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Good one.

I think the AI should have a better understanding of COMBAT MODE. They should stop being such pussies. lol

That would solve all the problems... tounge.gif