Sign in to follow this  
Hounsel

[Help!]Arma 3 Alpha Music Copyright Politic

Hello good

I'm doing a montage of ArmA 3 (first and third person view recording bird crew in action) and after searching I have come to the conclusion that good music could be the game itself.

My question is on the Law of Copyright of the song and if it will give me problems Bohemia team for this, commenting that shall hear not only music but also the voices and shots. If anyone has had a similar question has got some repsuesta please comentadmelo in this post.

A greeting and thanks for your time

There would be no copyrights conflict at all. Except if that internet bill made it through the congress...

There is no copyright problem as long as you are not making money from videos with Bohemia Interactive content.

If you do want to make money then you need to ask permission HERE

Edited by EDcase

There is no copyright problem as long as you are not making money from videos with Bohemia Interactive content.

Maybe mine coffee just hasn't kicked in yet but isn't monetization allowed, including arma music as long as user / OP has got written permission / agreement with BI?

I recived a warning from youtube, on a video where I show the menu of MOH 2012 with a litle gameplay, and I DO NOT make any money out of my videos, I just make them to show my friends what I play, so all this copyrights conflict is not very clear.

The best place I have found for music to be used in videos is OverClocked ReMix. Just follow their Content Policies and give proper credit at the end of the video and in the video description section on the page and you should be fine.

It should be fine for all music if you give credit. And make sure you have ads disabled for your videos.

Also be sure to put in the description telling about Fair Usage and it being a fan made video for non profit.

Edited by SIMJEDI

If you do want to make money then you need to ask permission HERE

Thanks EDcase and all of you who have participated. I have you helped. thanks