Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

Hellenic Armed Forces MOD (HAFM) - Weapons [ALPHA] Release v1.0

Thunder666;2382776']thx 4 quick answer !

so i tried to put the M4 optics in your ACC Box with additemCargo...No chance' date=' cfgbin error. So which class the optics have ? Your acc Box is nice but for a 50 Guys C&H i need more Items :).

thx in advance[/quote']

My accessories box inherits from default "NATO Box" class ... I've no slots limitation for it but I don't know if BIS has for the default box (class).

Despite of this (my opinion) ... it is not logical to use one box for 50 players ... which means that every item into this box should be x50 ...

Anyway ... can you give me the command line you are using for just one item you want to add into accessories box ... I want to have a better look on that please.

ok so 50/2 25 for each Side. yeah i think so to. But it didn`t work in the VAB with the limitation .cfg

So here my line.

this addItemCargo ["optic_m4_acog", 330];

works perfect with your M4 suppressor for example. but not with all optics of the M4.

greetings Thunder

Thunder666;2382810']ok so 50/2 25 for each Side. yeah i think so to. But it didn`t work in the VAB with the limitation .cfg

So here my line.

this addItemCargo ["optic_m4_acog", 330];

works perfect with your M4 suppressor for example. but not with all optics of the M4.

greetings Thunder

Mate you are not updated or you haven't noticed the classnames changes ... all of my optics have now "HAFM_" infront and my mod version is 1.2 ... please check the new release and changelog in fourth page of this thread.

You have to place this in command line ...

this addItemCargo ["HAFM_optic_m4_acog", 330];

omg i have the new Mod Version and get it from a old Readme :). Iam a Noob . THX Guy.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

omg i have the new Mod Version and get it from a old Readme :). Iam a Noob . THX Guy.

Haha iam not a Nobb :)

this is from your 1.2 Readme !

OPTICS

optic_m4_ironsight_handle

optic_m4_aimpoint

optic_m4_eotech

optic_m4_acog

maybe u should change it :)

greetings Thunder

Thunder666;2382843']omg i have the new Mod Version and get it from a old Readme :). Iam a Noob . THX Guy.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Haha iam not a Nobb :)

this is from your 1.2 Readme !

maybe u should change it :)

greetings Thunder

As I told you mate ... check this please ... http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?153332-Hellenic-Armed-Forces-MOD-(HAFM)-Weapons-ALPHA-Release-v1-0&p=2379037&viewfull=1#post2379037

Classnames have been changed ... and yes ... you have right ... readme file is wrong ... so it is my mistake also and I apologize for this.

Anyway I hope everything is working for you now :)

Thunder666;2382884']Yes tvm M8 all fine now ! Server runns with phantastic Weapons :)

Glad for this mate and thank you for headsup :)

I encountered conflicts that prevent proper sight and suppressor attachment having your mod and the FHQ M4 Mod & FHQ Accessories Mod. I am running V1.4 for the M4 and V1.1 for the accessories. There is also conflicts with the M107 which prevents it from even showing up for me if your mod is installed. I don't know if it is classname related or what. However they do not function installed with your mod. I see someone had already stated they had issues with something similar to this in the early pages of your post. Is there any chance you can adjust something small for next release that would allow this conflict to be resolved? I only am taking the time to ask as I enjoy your weapons but don't want to use them at the cost of several other mods that all work together fine. If not no worries was just hopeful. Thanks for the great addon either way!

Edited by SpacemanSpiff

I encountered conflicts that prevent proper sight and suppressor attachment having your mod and the FHQ M4 Mod & FHQ Accessories Mod. I am running V1.4 for the M4 and V1.1 for the accessories. There is also conflicts with the M107 which prevents it from even showing up for me if your mod is installed. I don't know if it is classname related or what. However they do not function installed with your mod. I see someone had already stated they had issues with something similar to this in the early pages of your post. Is there any chance you can adjust something small for next release that would allow this conflict to be resolved? I only am taking the time to ask as I enjoy your weapons but don't want to use them at the cost of several other mods that all work together fine. If not no worries was just hopeful. Thanks for the great addon either way!

Are you sure that you are using the latest version of my MOD ? http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?153332-Hellenic-Armed-Forces-MOD-(HAFM)-Weapons-ALPHA-Release-v1-0&p=2380715&viewfull=1#post2380715

I haven't found any conflicts in that version and nobody else has been complained so far.

In that last version (v1.2) all classnames are unique as starting with "HAFM_".

Let me know if your issue remain after all.

Edited by Aplion