Sign in to follow this  
SuperTine

Name In Game Credits - Supporter Edition

Dear BI Administrators/Moderators/Webmaster,

I have a problem, Not sure if it is being experienced by anyone else. But, I bought ARMA 3 Supporter Edition just a few days after it became pre-order available on the Bi-Studio Store. But, I have no received a email like most have received regarding the Name in Game credits. I went to the URL of one of my friends who bought the supporter edition and received the email.. entered all my info it logged my into it but it said the following.

":Your account username and password did not match, or you were not amongst the first to buy the Arma 3 Supporter Edition. :"

the username and password were correct as it shows me logged into the store... So, I am only guessing the 2nd must be true..

I have never had problems with BI Studio games or the store before.. and I am just wondering. Why, after only pre-ordering the supporter edition(99.99$) only a couple days after it became available I am not able to access getting my name in the Credits?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

-SuperTine

p.s: for proof as you can see I have the ARMA 3 Support Medal.. But, have received no email. Not even in my spam folder. I am also able to get Password reset and username requests fine.. tried that just incase that Might of been a problem.

I guess you just weren't in the first 2500 people to buy the supporter edition?

I guess you just weren't in the first 2500 people to buy the supporter edition?

Than, why did my friend get a email if he bought the game 4 days after I did?? Makes absolutely no sense.

Well that you did not mention in your first post...

Well I bought ARMA 3 Supporter Edition on day of release....once the shop eventually became available!....not got an email here either, I just imagined I must have missed the first 2500 aswell...:confused:

Well I bought ARMA 3 Supporter Edition on day of release....once the shop eventually became available!....not got an email here either, I just imagined I must have missed the first 2500 aswell...:confused:

I got mine on the day. I was sitting with my card ready. Oops, website down an hour before release, to an hour after release. Timeout, timeout, timeout. Then I didn't have a bistore account #$%^!!! Still made eventually after hour hours of constant F5'ing

I got mine on the day. I was sitting with my card ready. Oops, website down an hour before release, to an hour after release. Timeout, timeout, timeout. Then I didn't have a bistore account #$%^!!! Still made eventually after hour hours of constant F5'ing

Did you not get an email aswell?

I feel little sympathy for those who bought the game just to get there name in the credits.

I feel little sympathy for those who bought the game just to get there name in the credits.

Where did he say that ?

I got the e-mail (managed to get the supporter edition on day 1), and now I have also got a 25 Eur gift code in the BIS shop. This is really generous, big thanks BIS!! I couldn't care less about getting my name in a credits list that no-one is ever going to read. Is everyone who bought the supporter edition getting that discount?

Any issues relating to the store/purchases etc should be addressed to Support@bistudio.com these forums do not function as a support forum for the store.