Sign in to follow this  
bigpickle

More Detail For Change Logs Request

Continued class changes / clean-up related to weapon attachments

I'm sure it would be a great assistance for mission makers and scriptwriters that when we have a change or alteration like the above, to have more detail of the actual changes when it comes to classes.

Regards

Bp

I agree, each time something like this is stated in the changelog I have to try all of my missions to figure out what changed and then look through the configs to find out what the new classname actually is. I would appreciate a more detailed changelog in terms of classname changes.

This was one of the disclaimers posted, that everything is liable to change - whilst it would be nice if they could write what exactly, there's time better spent and one of those things we accept as being part of the Alpha. We're testing, after all.

check the community modding bible

As much as I agree with you BP, we are playing (OMG I'm going to say it to you!) an alpha, and even if the game COMPLETELY changes absolutely everything we know about the ArmaVerse then that's what can happen in an Alpha.

I'd rather they kept coding, improving DEV patch on DEV patch and see what we get in the end.

Very true yeah while I agree with you all and think your points are very valid, i'm only thinking a quick list of only relevant class name changes and not under the hood code.