Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Motorycle ramp

New Motorcycle ramp by me (m0~[sHoP] - failure at texturing) and (Sky - mastermind at Oxygen and texture extrodinaire with enough room left in his brain to run http://ofp.german-club.com) Well anyway this is a ramp that you can use to jump jeeps, motorcycles, busses (sometimes...) and cars and boats maybe and you can run off of it and you can stand on it and get hit by the cars and then you can run a 5t off full of newbies into the water and save yourself and watch them all suffer in the water and drown and maybe you can even drive a bmp off of it but i dont know if the armor is enough to support the bmp.

So anyway here it is

RAMP

And he is working on this right now

pipe.jpg

i challenge someone to jump the river

(allthough i dont have resistance yet sad.gif )

o ya, post pic too

If jumping the river is possible I will be the one to do it. Thats what im best at in ofp, fucking around. With some practice I'm sure I can put a nice rotation in with it too. I love these new cliffs on resistance now I'm not limited to only 540's. But that thing looks like a tranny not a ramp, which is cool that just means you get more air smile.gif.

Actually, the one you can download is a different ramp that is smaller than that one. Sky is currently making the CPP for the one pictured, and it has a ramp on the other side now smile.gif

I like that ramp its quite fun. Only thing i wish you could do with the motorcycle is straighten out in mid air. I know this isnt some Dirt bike sim but i think you could straighten out in mid air if you did go on a jump like that. Other wise its great.

Now all we need is 2 things. 1. a dirtbike. and 2. A motorcross track. Then wed really have some fun with the motorcycles.

Can I get a test pbo for that? Seriously I jump stuff all the time in ofp and I would be good to test it email: jeffkissick@mail2world.com . On another note: someone has gotta make a snowboard for ofp that would be hella fun and pretty easy and fast (use textures from a burton custom preferrably).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ July 19 2002,07:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">in fact, sky owns it. I'll tell him to incorperate a motocross track... smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Alright thnx.

Now as for the snowboard addon. There was a sled made by Kegetys. It wasnt ever released to the public yet. I think he was having major bugs with it. But from what he said it was really fun when it worked. I forget where they talked about it. Try PMing him and asking him.

Yeam Im sure it would be really screwy but who cares if its just for fun.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ July 19 2002,06:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(Sky - mastermind at Oxygen and texture extrodinaire with enough room left in his brain to run http://ofp.german-club.com)<span id='postcolor'>

lol, I thought he was asking me and others how to use Oxygen. tounge.gif

well the model is kind of reasonable ingame, could be a little bigger though. But overall, it looks good.

Good job. Really nice for jumping over buses. My best yet was 25.  smile.gif

that would actually be a good MOD or mission, you know smile.gif

25!?!?! you lie through your face!!!!!!!!!

seriously though, I was proud when I got 6 and now someone says 25?

Yup it didnt work, it woulnt go up the ramp, i just smashed right in it and died confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Baztard1984 @ July 20 2002,13:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I just jumped 4 in a T80 biggrin.gif the 5th got a bit crushed.<span id='postcolor'>

I jumped 16 in a T80, with room left for a few more