Sign in to follow this  
jts_2009

(Coop 1-6) 03: Escape

(Coop 1-6) 03: Escape

radx_3.png

Prologue:

Something unexplained happened 15 minutes ago... It was very dark for 5 minutes and then, again daytime. Our boats ran out of fuel. Unknown island was close, so there was no choice... This is the continuation of the first and second parts.

Description:

This is survival coop. To play it, you need nightstalkers mod. In this coop you have not only to shoot zombies and bloodsuckers, you have to survive!.

In the game are 3 items available - Medkit, Rad-X and Campfire. Medkit I don't need to explain. Rad-X protect you from radiation certain time. Campfire warms you up, so you don't freeze.

In this coop you have to search suitcases and bags with items. But you don't know, what item you will find in that suitcase. You find random items. Sometimes you can find just an empty suitcase/bag. Suitcases and bags can be everywhere. Near damaged cars, in houses on different floors, on the roofs, in forest, etc.. To survive and don't die in the deadly radiation, you MUST search these suitcases/bags. If you used all items and don't have any of them, you can ask another to give you one certain item. This mission is a challenge!

Features:

Difficulty: Hard/Very hard

Genre: Post-apocalyptic

Side: Stalkers

Language: English

Music: Scary-atmospheric music and gothic music

Movie clips/Small-cutscenes: Yes/No

- Good post-apocalyptic atmosphere

- Snow

- Script of cold breath

- Heavily edited Vorkuta (Very much crashed objects, suitcases, bags, cars, etc...)

Installation of mission:

Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead\MPMissions folder.

Notes:

*This coop request really good teamwork!

*It is STRONGLY recommended to enable music in your game settings (50% enough), if it is disabled

*Read briefing carefully

*To play this mission normally, create a copy of mod folder @NC (also your namalsk mod folder) and call it for example @NC_Escape. Then go to @NC_Escape\Addons and replace the files from folder 'Replace files' (Copy - paste).

*Rembember. Search EVERY, EVERY building! If you see crashed vehicles in forest near roads - search this forest! Always check your status. Search every truck, roof, etc... Do exactly that, what you would do in the apocalypse!

*This mission I made long time ago. I have not released it, because I waited for new namalsk update with normal bloodsuckers/zombies script, which is still not came out.

Credits & thanks:

Mission was tested by: JTS (me), Urban, Sumrak

Screenshots:

http://s1.directupload.net/images/130322/8q6o2vxn.jpg

http://s1.directupload.net/images/130322/mncc3c7i.jpg

http://s7.directupload.net/images/130322/rtj5u7rw.jpg

Media:

[Download mission]

DO NOT PLAY IT WITH ACE OR DAYZ NAMALSK!

Edited by JTS_2009

Tried it out as SP on LAN.

Indeed very creepy!

Played 15 mins and soon I've got zoombies and blood suckers on my ass with NO weapons.

Tried to turn away, only to find myself in a No Go Zone and died.

I suggest giving the player a weapon at start. Surely that is reasonable for a military guy who goes gets shipped wrecked?

Tried it out as SP on LAN.

Indeed very creepy!

Played 15 mins and soon I've got zoombies and blood suckers on my ass with NO weapons.

Tried to turn away, only to find myself in a No Go Zone and died.

I suggest giving the player a weapon at start. Surely that is reasonable for a military guy who goes gets shipped wrecked?

The weapons on start are in 2 meters away from you :j:

i don't want to be naughty, but someone played it? Any feedback? Should I create next parts? Im now already making 04: Escape, where I converted all scripts (except radiation scripts) into SQF for better optimization. There are some new elements and items too :D. There is 1 example

newlist.jpg

Should I add something usefully? Looks like not much players like post-apocalyptic missions with horror elements. All playing DayZ or wasteland :cool:

Edited by JTS_2009