Sign in to follow this  
twisted

cant change difficult on showcase

while attempting infantry showcase i started getting my arse kicked more than usual. noticed that diffuclty was on veteran, so i changed it to regular and continued. arse still got kicked and me killed. on resume i noticed that difficulty was veteran on the bottom part of the screen. and every time i try change the difficulty it doesnt register or something as it stays on veteran and i keep being overwhelmed by AI who can kill me from 200m away while i'm lying down behind a rock. they know where i am because i shot at the buggers, but their veteran level accuracy is killing me.

if i could change to regular then it'd be much easier...

how do i change difficulty if the ingame control doesnt work.

If you go into your documents folder,in there is your Arma3Alpha folder and inside that you will find your profile file.

You can edit the parameters in there,changing things like difficulty,skill level,hud info and other stuff.

Hope this helps,

Mick. :)

You have to change difficulty at the main menu where ARMA first loads to.

i have same problem ... and i try to fix that since 3 days ...

I cant change my difficult from regular to anything else... i want to play on veteran and disable the crossair ..

I change the difficult in the game options, in the main menu ... press ok and nothing will be saved.

A3 is started as Admin

i have tryed to make another profil

any ideas ?!

update: might have been an issue with folder rights / being read only? Now it seems to work (change diff. in main menu)

Edited by fraczek