Sign in to follow this  
kocrachon

Cannot edit unbinned cpp file.

I am trying to edit one of the existing config files for the OA weapons config because I want to make some changes to the G36. As of right now, You can import ArmA 2 weapons but not OA because you get a "class name burst" error from the G36 eotech SD. So I unpbo the weapons_e, and I grab the config.bin and I use the bi tools to turn it into a .cpp file. I try to open it and edit it with notepadd++, but it does not look like its suppose to... So I can't really make the adjustments I need to.

It looks like this. And Some of the info does not show up properly. However, most other Config files, to me, look like any other sqf file. So I am not sure if my unbin is working properly or not.

raP Â< CfgPatches ¦ Mode_SemiAuto Mode_Burst Mode_FullAuto CfgAmmo O CfgMagazines Ù& CfgVehicles êa cfgWeapons Ò› CfgNonAIVehicles ¹: Â< CAWeapons_E ½ O units weapons requiredVersion \‚?requiredAddons CAweapons CAweapons2 CA_Modules_ARTY CAWeapons_Kord CAWeapons_Warfare_weapons O LBulletCore BulletBase V MissileCore MissileBase ¢ GrenadeCore LaserBombCore B_9x18_Ball ³ B_9x18_SD B_9x19_Ball , B_45ACP_Ball a B_45ACP_noCartridge_Ball Ÿ B_545x39_Ball ¾ B_12Gauge_74Slug Ø B_765x17_Ball ò B_762x51_noTracer B_762x51_SB_SCAR ¨ ShellBase Sh_105_HE ( Sh_100_HEAT ‘ Sh_120_HE g

Sh_105_HESH æ

Sh_120_SABOT b Sh_105_APDS á Sh_125_HE P Sh_125_SABOT à Sh_85_HE N

Sh_85_AP Ã

R_SMAW_HEDP R_SMAW_HEAA R_MEEWS_HEDP L R_MEEWS_HEAT u M_Javelin_AT ž M_Stinger_AA Ú M_Strela_AA M_Sidewinder_AA R M_Igla_AA Û M_Vikhr_AT M_R73_AA S M_9M311_AA Ê M_AT2_AT M_Hellfire_AT { M_Maverick_AT ' BombCore Bo_FAB_250 q IRStrobeBase ¶ IRStrobe À IR_Strobe_Marker ã

Use mikeros pbodll tools via eliteness