Sign in to follow this  
galzohar

Capture and Hold Enhanced (Respawn PvP)

Version 1.01:

- Reduced spawn protection zone radius to prevent abuse.

- Fixed class names of Ifrit changed in the last Arma 3 Alpha patch.

Edited by galzohar

Version 1.02:

- MHQs now start deployed.

- Class names are corrected for ArmA 3 Alpha version 0.56.

- Added 2 Zargabad missions (which require AllInArma and Operation Arrowhead), in addition to the original Stratis mission.

Hotfix for new Alpha patch is now available on the ArmA-IL IDF PvP server. Will upload it here as soon as it goes through some testing.

Version 1.03a:

- Made compatible with Alpha version 0.58.

- Some minor improvements.

I'm currently working (slowly but surely) on a beta update for this. Let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions for the new version.

Some things I'm still not sure about:

- Increasing the capture zone size and placing it in Agia Marina, as well as increasing the distance in which MHQs can be placed from objectives to encourage use of transport vehicles/helicopters.

- Including more heavy vehicles have make them more available, and discouraging their use only via the score cost (when they are destroyed/abandoned).

- Adding squad rally point system though unlikely. I can't really think of a way to do it that won't be bad. Even if added, it will probably have quite limited usefulness.

- More than 1 objective, though it's unlikely. I think focusing the fight on 1 area is better, so that players can enjoy the large scale combat ArmA allows rather than have multiple small-scale battles over different areas or just having to spend a lot of time traveling to the next objective. Also, it is much easier to balance the accessibility of the objective when there is only 1.

-deleted-

Edited by galzohar

Thanks for the update mate, do you want the test version updated for armaholic?

Cheers.

Nah. Hopefully in a few days I will release a tested version which you can then host.

New experimental 1.04 test (2) version:

-deleted-

Edited by galzohar

Interesting concept Galzohar.

Ken

New experimental 1.04 test (3) version:

-removed-

Vehicles now repair rearm and refuel while in base, and can also be serviced in the field by placing them near an idle repair truck. Both repair truck and vehicle must be empty and with engine off. In the field, only 1 vehicle can be repaired at a time (per truck). Using the vehicle will interrupt the repair process. Truck will repair the closest viable vehicle that isn't the truck itself. If no other viable vehicles are within radius, the truck will repair itself.

Edited by galzohar

New experimental 1.04 test (4) version:

-removed-

Some fixes to the repair rearm and refuel script. It now also flips vehicles back up.

Edited by galzohar