Sign in to follow this  
EvenLease

[MP:TvT] FireTeam Missions

Hello all! I just wanted to come on here and well.. release my first ever PvP missions, or TvT missions.

FireTeam : FireFight - Team(8) vs Team(8) - Max 16 players!

Version 1.6 - Tested: Report bugs or problems

v1.6 changes: Updated TK Script, Updated VAS Script

Description: Fight close quarters in a fierce Team vs Team battle, choose day or night... first to hold the point and collect 600 points wins!

I've taken away grenades, and launched grenades/AT weapons as this is pretty close quarters. It would become a grenade fight.

2013031300003.jpg

2013031300004.jpg

FireTeam : Agia Marina - Team(16) vs Team(16) - Max 32 players!

v1.6 changes: Updated TK Script, Updated VAS Script

Description: Fight Close Quarters through the town of Agia Marina during the day or night, your team must take and hold bridge at all cost! Use the buildings around you, to out smart the enemy! Must hold it and gain 800 points to win.

I've taken away grenades, and launched grenades/AT weapons as this is pretty close quarters. It would become a grenade fight.

2013031500001i.jpg

FireTeam : Air Station - Team(12) vs Team(12) - Max 24 players!

Description: Take the fight to the Air Station and try to secure a building, hold it against the opposing force and hit 700 points to win!

2013031600003.jpg

FireTeam : AirField - Team(16) vs Team(16) - Max 32 players!

Description: Fight across the Airfield on Stratis, with plenty of areas for cover.. get to the area in the middle and hold it till you reach 800 points... once that happens, you'll send the enemy home crying!

I've taken away grenades, and launched grenades/AT weapons.

2013031600001.jpg

To Install: just put both PBO files into your MP missions folder in your ArmA 3 directory in the steam folder.

Removed multiple links, will only update pack when all missions have an update.

Agia Marina and FireFire have been updated to v1.6, updated scripts.

Download Link: FireTeam Missions v1.6 (includes Agia Marina, FireFight, Airfield, and Air Station)

Dropbox

Armaholic mirror:

- FireTeam Missions [ALPHA]

Made by me! - EvenLease (And the help of third party scripts, and friends.)

Third party scripts used:

VAS

BTC TK Punishment

Please give me feedback, I want to improve as well as clean up any bugs in this and future missions! Thank you!

Edited by EvenLease

This looks really neat! Looks like that one map from CoD4 (Killhouse), yes I know CoD... But it just reminds me of it way its laid out!

Looks to be some great fun, hope its on some servers soon!

-cheers

Can you find another host?, gamefront has blocked Spain.

Thanks.

Added another mission, not as close quarters.. all the information is at the top :) Please, report bugs or issues to me!

I like your firefight mission, especially the CQB part of all the objects as cover.

Maybe you could make another mission about girna or marina? Or about some of the camps and sat stations?

I like your firefight mission, especially the CQB part of all the objects as cover.

Maybe you could make another mission about girna or marina? Or about some of the camps and sat stations?

Thanks! Well, if you check up above. I made a more open but, to win a team has the hold the outpost building. (from the inside)

I plan on making more in different areas, as well as different objectives... More to come soon! :)

Updated both to v1.5

Small changes, described and linked above.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

New Release

FireTeam : Agia Marina - Details above, with download link - Please report issues!

Update:

Updated FireTeam : Agia Marina to v1.5 - more cover given to both sides from respawn to town.

Removed Old Outpost - Way Too Open : Working on a new area.

Added download link to download both Missions at once. If you already have FireTeam : FireFight then all you have to download is FireTeam : Agia Marina.

Update:

Ok, I'm done updating for now. Will only update the pack of missions when all the missions in such pack have been updated.

I hope you enjoy the great TvT fun, when Altis comes around I plan on making a pack full of many more areas and the such. For now, I'm going to concentrate on more areas, and different game types.

Version 1.6! Updated TK script and VAS script.

Added Two new areas, Airfield and Air Station.

Awesome version.

Virtual Ammobox saves everything perfectly now.

And we have already tried the Air Station and had some intense warehouse fights. :)

Maybe i could convince you for one more mission? I am waiting for some good pvp missions concerning the town of girna. I think this location would fit "fireteam" very well! :D